Chapter Thirty

(This chapter is gonna be in 3rd person to give you a taste of what EVERYBODY is thinking/going through, enjoy. PS, I only updated so I could finally end this book)

YN smiled as she watched Joy play with Camilla and Passion hold baby Amir like he was her own. She had just start bringing Cam and Amir around her mom again. They talked some things out and have came to a agreement. YN won't admit it but she's actually happy her and Ashanti are talking again.

As for her and August, they've gotten closer. Emotionally and physically. They learned more about each other and she told him about her 'problem'. He didn't really take it as a big deal, being that he already figured it. They can actually say, they have feelings for each other.

They want to carry on with their relationship and have thought about marriage in the future. With Chresanto no longer around, it's like she still loves him but she might as well forget about those feelings being that she's not gonna see him for the next four years.

~~

Ki'loni walked around the mall with Niko's older sister who she's learned to really like, with Kingston on her hip. Niko had to do something, so she called Nicole, Niko's sister, to accompany her. Ki'loni slowly but surely is trying to get to know all of his side of the family. Now that they've been together for almost a year and a couple months now. Yeah, it's been a long time.

Ki'loni and Niko are not going nowhere, no time soon. And when I say that I mean, hopefully they won't be breaking up soon. They plan on having a strong bond, being the power couple of the crowd. And Kingston is just bringing them closer. Their relationship is what everybody else wants.

They constantly talked about what their future is gonna be like. Like they know what they wanna do in the future, goals. They wanna get a big ole house, both have good jobs, Kingston gets into a good school, marriage, possibly another baby, the whole nine yards. But they don't know what exactly their future is gonna be like. Nobody does.

~~

Chresanto knows these next four years are gonna be hard. Being away from everyone he loves, being constantly harassed by prison niggas. Being away from his kids is gonna take a big toll on him, being that they won't know who he is when he gets out. Especially Camilla since he was never really around.

Being in jail was one of the last things he'd thought he'd have to go through. But now he can think about all the things he did in the past. Everything that he did that hurt YN. Everything that he knew his mom wouldn't have been proud of. But he did something that he wasn't supposed to, now he must face the consequences.

~~

Desiree is still Desiree. Now having to raise two kids, Chresanto was all she really had. But knowing her, she'll have a new nigga to pay her bills, buy her things and take of kids that's not theirs. But she still planned on keeping in contact with Chresanto. Visiting him while he's in jail and having him call her.

She loved that she was getting all his attention now that YN he can't get in contact with YN. And he knows not to bring her up because Desiree will throw a fit and not let him talk to his son. She's that petty. But she knows she's got Chresanto wrapped around her finger. So he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

~~

Ashanti and Chris are doing good. They stopped arguing so much and are actually enjoying themselves more. With Passion and Joy in school now, they have more time to themselves. They go out on dates like they used to and plan on taking a trip, hoping YN will watch the girls.

And Ashanti has a secret, she knows she's not gonna be able to hide for long. So she plan on saying something soon, but not too soon. But other than that, they're happy together.

~~

In the end, everybody is going on with their lives. Things seem calm now but you never know what's gonna happen. The unexpected will happen and it's gonna take a big toll on everybody.

Why everyone did what they did and said what they said? Well some things can be explained, but other things... Well it's complicated.