Chapter Sixteen

(About a month later )

::YN::

I walk outta my bathroom and lay back down, laying next to August. I get my phone and see it was goin' on ten A.M.. I groan and get up, going next door to Cam's nursery. I walk in to see her sitting up, chewing on one of her toys. I smile and go over to her crib, picking her up. I walk back out of her room and head downstairs, going into the kitchen.

I get out her baby food and put her in her highchair. I get out a bowl and spoon and poured me some cereal. I was gonna feed her and myself at the same time. I popped open the jar of baby food and begin feeding her while I ate my cereal. Her two bottom teeth are starting to come in, finally. So I'll be able to give her the baby snacks my mom bought her.

Luckily, my mom bought them like last month. So they're still good. Anyway, I finished my cereal and fed Cam the rest of her food, putting my bowl in the sink and throwing out her empty food jar. I took her outta her highchair and back upstairs to my room. I sat Cam on the bed and went over my dresser, getting out clothes for today. I looked over at Cam seeing her mess with August.

I smiled and shook my head. I pulled out a pair of cute overalls and a white fitted half shirt. I layed my clothes on my bed and picked up Cam, getting a towel, then went into the bathroom. I stripped both of us and stepped into the hot, but not too hot, shower. I washed both of us and got out, wrapping a towel around us.

I walked back into the room and dried off but left Cam in the towel. I lotioned down my body and got dressed, putting on my white white timberlands with gold chains. I put on my gold hoops, gold chain and lastly, red lipstick.

I picked up Cam and walked into her room, getting her dressed. First, I lotioned her down and put a diaper on her. Then, I dressed her in a cute little dark blue dress with white flowers on it. I slipped on her white sandals and fastened them so she wouldn't kick 'em off. Today I decided to go get her ears pierced.

I know I shoulda did it months ago but I kinda forgot, don't judge me. Lastly, I put her matching headband on and picked her up. She giggled and I walked out of her room, back into mine. August was sitting up when I walked in. I smiled and sat Cam down on the floor so she could crawl around, going over and sitting in August's lap.

I pecked his lips, "Good morning baby." He wrapped his arms around me and mumbled, "Mawnin'." "You comin' with me to go get Cam's ears pierced?" I asked, playing with his curls. He nodded and I smiled, kissing his lips again before getting up.

He pulled me back by my overalls and kissed me again, laying me back on the bed. He hovered over top of me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away and blushed. He smirked and got up, going into the bathroom.

I dreamily sigh and get up, grabbing Cam and going downstairs. I cut on cartoons for her and sat down with her in my lap. I combed my fingers through her curly, thick locks. I know I'ma have to do something with this soon. I'll probably just braid it up.

I continued watching the baby cartoon while playing in Cam's hair. Soon after, I heard someone coming down the steps. I turned to see Ki'loni with her shirt pulled up halfway, exposing her baby bump that was getting bigger and bigger. She smiled and walked over, sitting next to me. She picked up Cam, and Cam smiled.

"I'll be right back I'ma go check on August. She nods and continues to play with Camilla. I jog upstairs to our room to hear the shower running. I sat on the bed, waiting for him to come out.

Like fifteen minutes later, August finally came outta the bathroom. I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back and went over to his drawer that he kept his clothes in. I watched him but took out my phone, so I didn't seem creepy. I was occupied until I felt him lay on top of me.