Chapter Twelve

~One month later~

::YN::

I woke up this morning to the tiny cries of Camilla. I looked over at the clock to see it was six O' clock. I yawned and got out of bed, going into her room. She was getting bigger by the day and she's looking more and more like Chresanto. Me and Chres are not together but we... act like it, as Ki'loni would say.

It's complicated if you ask me. But anyway, I walked into Cam's room, picked her up out of her crib and rocked her. I walked out of the room, into the kitchen. I made her a bottle then went into the living room, sitting down, feeding it to her. Then, I heard a knock at the door. I got up, going to answer, opening the door just to see it was Chresanto.

He smiled and I smiled back, playfully rolling my eyes. After letting him in, I went back and sat on the couch, continuing to feed Cam. He sat next to me. Chres just sat there like a weirdo, watching my every move. After burping her, Chresanto took her from me. I rolled my eyes, going into the kitchen, making a bowl of cereal.

I came back out, sitting next to them. Chresanto played with Cam, making her smile. Lately, it's been calm. As much as I hate that but yeah. After getting locked up last month, nothing has changed. I fought Desiree again about a few days later. Talking 'bout she wanted a rematch because I supposedly snook her.

So, she got her ass beat again but no cops were called. Effrin comes by 'bout three days out of the week. He comes to see Cam and she's getting more used to him. He gives me money too, just a couple hundreds. But its useful. Effrin and Chresanto don't get along, at all. They can't be left in the room alone together.

And it's always Effrin to say something first. So if we're all in the room together and I get up to do something, one of them has to go with me. It's childish but still. If anything Effrin knows better, he's twenty-one and Chresanto is nineteen. He at least should be a bit more mature but I guess boys will be boys.

After finishing my cereal, I got myself together while Chres had Cam. I showered, got dressed and got her diaper bag ready. My mom and Chris wanted to spend time with her, and I decided to do a little shopping. Cam has grown out of all of her newborn clothes and now needs more of everything. Plus, Chresanto wanted to "spend more time with me", so this is his perfect opportunity.

So after packing Cam's diaper bag, I took her from Chres so she could get washed and dressed. So I washed and dried her. Lotioned her body with baby lotion and put her diaper on. Then, I put on one of her onesies my mom got her ahead of time for when she grew out of her newborn clothes. And for her to be a month, she had a lot of hair.

But unfortunately, I don't wanna do nothin' with it yet until she turns about six months. So I left it in it's curly, wild style. Last thing I put on her are her footsies. She looked so adorable.

I grabbed her carseat and put her in, strapping her in. I then put her diaper bag over my shoulder and picked her carseat up, taking her into the front room. I sat her in front of Chres, while I went to get her bottles from the fridge.

I then came back and put them in her bag, and checked to make sure the formula was in there. I sighed and mentally checked to make sure I had everything. And to the looks of it, I had everything.

I smiled proudly to myself and picked up Cam's carseat, but was stopped by Chres when he took her from me and picked up her diaper bag too. I smiled and got my keys and purse. I opened up the door, letting Chres out, then went out, closing and locking the door. After putting everything into the car and adjusting Cam's carseat, we got in.

I put on my seatbelt and pulled off. It was silence in the car until Chres turned on the radio. I looked over at him, as he nodded his head to the beat and looked out the window. I shook my head, pulling up in front of my mom's house. I got out and unbuckled Cam from the back and grabbed her diaper bag.