Chapter Thirteen

::Ki'loni::

I sat on Niko's lap, curled up, slowly falling asleep while watching the movie we agreed on. I felt Niko shake for the second time during this movie. "Wake up ma', it's almost over." He said. "But you said that like five minutes ago." I whined.

He laughed. "You were the one that wanted to watch this." He said. "But nigga you agreed on it." I said, sitting up. I got up and stretched, having Niko pulled me back onto his lap.

I laughed, tryna lift back up but he pulled me down again. "Niko stooop." I whine. He laughed and let's me go. "Give me a kiss though." I roll my eyes and bend down pecking his cheek.

But he pulls me down again. "A real one." He says. I climb on his lap, straddling him. Then, leaning in and meeting him halfway, our lips touch. I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with his curls in the back.

He parted my lips with his tongue, getting full entrance. I felt his hands go down my back, to my butt, giving it a squeeze. I smiled through the kiss and pull away, repeatedly pecking his lips. "Aight, what are we doing today?" I ask, getting off of him.

"I thought YN was bringing the baby over." He said confused. "Nah, she told me that she was tryna talk to Chresanto about they relationship and what not. I think she just tryna fuck. Ain't had none in like three months." I said.

"Oh forreal? I think we need to talk about our relationship and what not." He joked, moving closer to me. I laughed, shaking my head. "I'on care what we do, didn't you say you wanna go see ya' aunt?" He asked.

"Yeah, we can go there, then I wanna go see my godchild." I say, getting up and going into the kitchen. Soon after, I hear his heavy footsteps behind me. I get a bowl, getting the cereal. I turn and pour my cereal, feeling Niko's presence behind me.

He grabbed my waist, pressing his body against me. He felt his lips make contact with my neck, sending a chill go down my spine. I could feel him smirk. "Let's finish what was started ma'." He said, turning me around.

I thought about it for a second. Was I ready to give myself to him? Or was he just using me. I couldn't think straight, due to my raging hormones. I nodded slowly and he smirked, lifting me on to the counter.

"I know damn well you ain't no virgin, are you?" He looked at me, waiting on a response. I narrowed my eyes at him. "I already told you." He started laughing, making me roll my eyes.

"You can't have sex, then don't and call yourself a virgin again. It don't work like that ma'." He said, laughing again. I rolled my eyes, knowing he was right. Last time I had sex was like three years ago.

I didn't give Rayan nothing, knowing we wasn't goin' last. Niko finally shut up and got in between my legs. I pecked his lips, as his fingers found their ways into my belt loops. "I'll take it slow for you ma." He said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him closer, kissing him again. Next thing I know, I'm being picked up and carried into our room. He layed me on the bed, breaking the kiss, hovering over me.

He took off my shirt and I covered up, realizing I never put on my bra. He laughed and moved my arms. "You good ma'. I told you I got you, right?" I bite my bottom lip and nod. "Well, chill out. Let ya' boy take care of you."

~~

::YN::

Getting back to my apartment, I open the door, letting Chres carry Cam in. Then, I let myself in, closing and locking the door. Chres took Cam to her nursery as I flopped tiredly on the couch. I take off my shoes and cut on the TV, watching anything. I run my fingers through my hair, sighing.