Chapter Twenty-Seven

::YN::

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. August was on one side and Cam was laying on my other side. So I was in the middle. I picked up my phone, seeing it was four in the morning. Without looking at my the caller I.D., I slid over the green bar.

"Whoever the fuck this is, you better have a good damn reason for calling me." I snapped. I heard a slight chuckle, "Oh so ya' bestfriend having the baby isn't a good reason for calling?" Niko said. I popped up so fast like it's not even funny.

"Oh my gosh Niko she had the baby?!" I whisper-yelled. "Yeah, he's here. She went into labor at like midnight. She woke me up screaming and yelling that her water broke. But he's here, all eight pounds and six ounces of him." He said sounding like he was smiling.

"Aww Niko." I cooed. "I'll be there in a few hours to see y'all. Congrats new daddy." I said laughing a little. I heard him chuckle and we said our byes and hung up.

I put my phone back on the nightstand and tried laid back down.  But of course, the baby wants to be up now and he started moving around a lot. I sighed and picked up Camilla, got up and took her in her room. I laid her in her crib and walked out, quietly closing the door. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen, making me some oatmeal. I'm just craving oatmeal, but if I wasn't pregnant I would refuse to eat it.

I sighed, sitting down at the table. Too much stuff is going on and it's really stressing. With me having this baby, Chresanto is in jail, Camilla's first birthday is coming up, this shit is too much. But I'm trying my best not to stress about it for the sake of my kids. It's just a lot of me right now.

After I finished my oatmeal, I put my bowl in the sink and went to sit on the couch. I cut on the t.v., turning the sound down low. I sighed, rubbing my stomach. Camilla's birthday was in the next four weeks and I still don't know what to do. Me and Chresanto was originally supposed to plan it out together... but you see why that was put on hold.

Speaking of Chresanto, I haven't went to see him since the last time. Which was like two weeks ago. I was thinking about going to see him but I just can't bring myself to it. I feel like as soon as I go see him, I'ma break down. It's just the fact of seeing him in that place and not being able to physically touch him. I just... I don't know.

Like me and Chresanto have been through so much shit together. Our relationship is so fucking complicated to explain or even more to understand. I dislike Chresanto a lot but it's like I love him just as much... I don't know if that makes sense but I know what I'm tryna say. I truly love him but the problems between us need to be fixed.

Don't get me wrong, I have love for August but I'm not in love with him. We haven't been together for that long for me to say I love him. I might say I love him but like I said before, I have love for him. Now say August and I were together for a good long time, that would be different.

And I bet people would think I was crazy if I told them what I've been through so far. Probably asking me, "Why go back if he's just gonna hurt you again?" or "He wasn't even in his daughter's life for a minute why didn't you take him up for child support?" or some dumb shit. Nobody would understand why I feel the way I feel. Sometimes I confuse myself. It's just... ugh.

I look towards the window, seeing the sun was up. I was so deep in thought, I didn't realize it was going on seven a.m.. I pulled myself up and made my way back upstairs. August layed in his same spot while Cam was sitting up, playing with his phone. I smiled and walked over to her, catchin her attention.

She smiled, showing her only teeth and stood up, dropping his phone. She reached out to me and I picked her up. I got everything that we were gonna wear today and walked into the bathroom, cutting on the shower. I undressed her first and let her stand under the water, then undressed myself. I washed the both of us up and got out.

I wrapped the towel around us and walked into the room. I got Cam all dressed first, then myself. Cam had on an all white dress and I put her hair in a puffy ponytail. I twisted her earrings a couple times then I put on her white sandals. After getting her ready, I put on a white sports bra and a stretchy white shirt with white pants and all white air ones.

I put my hair in a bun, not really feeling like messing with it. I was gonna go to the hospital to see Ki'loni, then come right back home. I'm pregnant, ain't much for me to do anyway. My day is mostly made of eating and sleeping. Nothing more, nothing less.

I heard slight groaning coming from behind me and turned around to see August stretching. Cam went over to him and he picked her up, smiling at her. She giggled and layed her head on his shoulder, he kissed her on the cheek and put her down. She came back over to me and August went into the bathroom. She sat on the floor playing with something while I put on my lipstick.

Lipstick was all I put on since I was coming right back here. August walked back outta the bathroom and walked over to me. "Whea you goin'?" He asked. "To the hospital, Ki'loni had the baby." I said tryna sound excited. I mean I was but, I tired too.

"Aight lemme get dressed." He pecked my cheek and went straight back into the bathroom. I picked up Cam and got my purse and Cam's diaper bag, going downstairs. I put her on the couch and put cartoons on for her. Then, I went into the kitchen and fixed her a bottle, putting her cereal in it. I walked back into the living room and gave her the bottle, sitting next to her.

She laid back, drinking her bottle  while she watched cartoons. I laughed, this little girl is too much... just like her dad. I shook my head a little, hearing August's heavy ass footsteps. He walked over to me and got the bags and picked up Camilla. I turned off the t.v. and we all walked outside to the car. August put Cam in her carseat and I got into the passengers' seat.

I sighed heavily and looked out the window, really not wanting to do nothing. August got in and pulled off without putting on his seatbelt. That made me feel uneasy but I shook it off. We got to the hospital pretty fast since it was still early. So we walked in, I asked for Ki'loni and she told me the room number.

We got up there and it was already a bunch of people in the room. I walked in and she smiled. I walked over to her and hugged her. Niko came over with the baby in his arms and gave him to Ki'loni. "Aww, look at him. He's so beautiful." I said smiling.

"Did y'all figure a name out yet?" I asked. "Yeah, we've decided to name him Kingston. Kingston Nicholas Johnson." She said smiling. So we stayed at the hospital for like a hour then we said our byes and left.

I was tired and I just didn't feel like myself. Once we got home, Cam and I laid on my bed and I put cartoons for her. August had to go somewhere for something but I wasn't paying enough attention to hear what he said. I made sure to close and lock my bedroom door so Cam couldn't go out and end up hurting herself. I sat and watch Dora until I felt myself nodding off.

~~

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I don't know if that was the best way to end off that chapter.

But yeah, I got something to say....

I getting tired of people telling me, "Oh that's not how August talks" or "you make him sound dumb talking like that" or "that's not how people from New Orleans speak" ...

Well let me tell y'all something, this is MY book. I'm gonna write what I want in MY book. And if you don't like it, simply stop reading. Thank you to everyone who don't have a problem with me writing the way I write. I'm not tryna come off as rude or anything but it's making me mad constantly getting these comments.

How about stop worrying about the way I write the story and worry about what's gonna happen to Chresanto and is YN gonna be okay. Now that I got that over with...

Hey guys, hope y'all liked the chapter. It wasn't much but you now see how YN truly feels and yeah.. The next three chapter are gonna be full of everything. Stay tuned!!

50+ Comments

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow.

Follow me on Instagram @_.publiccenemy, I follow back.

Thanks lovess, bye.