Chapter Three

::Chresanto::

Her and Ki'loni looked at each other then back at the tv. I sat there confused for a minute. "Okay." She finally said, after a few minutes. Okay? Thats it?

Ki'loni stood up, gathering her stuff. "I'm just gonna go now, I'll be back a little later. If i'm not in jail." She said, mumbling the last part.

"Aight, bye." YN said, without looking back. Ki'loni said bye to me and walked out, closing the door. I locked it then, walked over to the couch, sitting down. She never took her eyes off the tv.

"So you're mad?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and I stood up blocking her view. "Move Chresanto." She said through gritted teeth, looking up at me.

"Why are you mad? You should've known it was gonna possibly happen." I said. "You're right, you had her first." She said standing up. "Now leave me the fuck alone."

She went into the bed room, slamming the door and locking it. Yeah, we got it fixed. I sighed and sat on the couch, watching tv.

~~~~~~~~~(4 hours later)~~~~~~~~~

I waited four hours for her to come out and still nothing. I got up from the couch and went and opened the door, suprised that it was unlocked.  She was asleep on the bed. I walked over to her, pulling the cover up on her. I walked back out, closing the door.

I rubbed my face and then my phone started ringing. I picked it up seeing it was Desiree. Ugh, I just left her."Hello?" I asked irritated.

"Chres, can we talk about how this baby thing is gonna work?" She asked. "Desiree, why didn't you ask me this when I was there?" I asked.

"Because I was exhausted from having yo' big ass baby! Please Chres?" She begged. I rolled my eyes. "Aight, i'm on my way." I said and hung up. I sighed heavily and grabbed my hoodie and keys, leaving out once again.

~~~

::Ki'loni::

After I left YN's, I went straight to my apartment. I'ma whoop his ass then go to Zonnique's a beat the shit outta her! I should of known this was gonna happen.

But i'm hurt that he proved me right. I pulled up and ran straight up to my apartment. I opened the door and closed it, not hearing anything. So he's not here.

Good, now I can just come back for him. I walked out, locking the door and going back down to my car. I started it up, speeding to Zonnique's house.

I pulled up in front of her house,  put my hair up in bun, taking off my earrings and the necklace Ray gave me. It was half of a heart and he had the other half.

I took off my UGG boots and grabbed my Tims from the back, putting them on. I took off my jacket and made my way to her front door.

I knocked and rung the door bell until I heard footsteps. I crossed my arms as the person unlocked the door. The door opened, showing a little boy who looked about eleven.

"Wassup?" He asked, leaning on the door. "Is Zonnique here?" I asked with attitude. He put his hands up.

"No need to get smart, but yeah. She upstairs with her boyfriend, Rayan. I think they busy though." He said. My blood boiled.

"Is this y'all mom and dad house or y'all live here by yourselves?" I asked, clenching my fist. "By ourselves." He dragged out a little. "Why?"

"You wouldn't mind if I beat yo' sister ass would you?" I asked, taking a step back. "Nah, do what you please. But why do you wanna beat her ass?" I chuckled a little.