Chapter One

So as you know YN and Chresanto are going through changes. YN is now six months pregnant and her stomach is HUGE. They wanted the baby's gender to be a suprise.

But let me tell you, those seven months have been hell for Chresanto. And he just want it to be over already.

YN being pregnant, she cusses Chresanto out, then she loves him to death. She breaks his stuff when they argue. Sometimes she be forgetting that she's pregnant and tries to fight him.

But Chresanto of course remembers that she's carrying his child and can't really do nothing. There was a time that she pushed him too far and he grabbed he by her neck. At that time she had just turned four months.

Oh y'all wanna see how everything went down? Well, here ya' go...

[Flashback to a couple weeks back]

"I can't fuckin' stand you!" YN screamed, throwing a nearby vase at Chresanto.

He had just came back from the hospital from seeing Desiree. Her being five months, fell hard on her stomach and had to be rushed to the hospital.

He ducked, avoiding it, as the vase hit the wall behind him. "YN, calm the hell down!" His voice boomed. She scrunched her face! I told you to stop talking to that bitch! She a mutherfuckin' hoe!" She yelled, picking up another object, chucking at him.

He ducked again and started to make his way over to her. She continued to pick up stuff, throwing it at him.

She ended up, dipping past him, running into their room. Yeah, they live together now. But anyway, she locked the door, running over to his drawer, pulling out all his stuff.

Chresanto constantly banged on the door, yelling her name but her being the stubborn person she is, ignored him.

"YN OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" He yells, trying to find a way to open it. She on the other hand, was cutting up his clothes from the shirts to his socks and shoes.

Chresanto then took all his strength and kicked down the door, running over to her, picking her up by her arms. She slapped him, leaving a long ass scratch.

He clenched his jaw. "Don't fuckin' touch me Chresanto!" She hissed.

"You making a big fuckin' deal outta nothing!" He tried to say calmly. She tried to slap him again but he caught her hand, squeezing it tight. She tried the other hand but he did that one too.

She whimpered. "I fuckin' hate you!" She barked, biting his hand. He let go of her hands, giving her a opportunity to run.

He chased after her, but stopped after seeing her holding a knife. She grinned, twirling the knife in her hand.

"Put the knif-"

"Shut the fuck up!" She growled, cutting him off. "I would really keep my damn mouth CLOSED if I were you."

Chresanto eyed her, staying where he was. "Ya' know, I don't even know what the hell I was thinking when I fucked you." She started.

"I should've just got wit' one of ya' friends like a normal stepsister, right? Then, I wouldn't be in this fuckin' situation now and you could be wit' that bitch!" She spat.

"You don't mean that." Chresanto said through gritted teeth.

"Did I fuckin' say you could speak?!" She fumed. "Thats yo' stupid ass problem! YOU DON'T FUCKING LISTEN!"

Chresanto knew this was all her hormones talking but it was slowly ticking him off.

"That fuckin' baby ain't even yours and you know that! You just love to piss me off don't you. It just seems like every fuckin' day is piss YN off day!"

"Everything always has to be about you!" Chresanto yelled. She flared her nose.

"You damn fuckin' right nigga! You ain't the one that gotta carry a fuckin' baby fo' nine months and pop this damn thing out!" She screamed. "You betta hope its yours mutherfucker!"

And with that Chresanto charged at her, picking her up by her neck and slamming her into the wall. She dropped the knife, trying to pry his hands off of her neck.

And just by her doing that, it angered him more. His grip got tighter and she got weaker.

"Chr-Chresanto let me the f-fuck go!" She managed to say. He finally let her go and walked out the apartment, slamming the door.

[Flashback ending]

See? Crazy right. But YN was wrong fo' that. I mean I understand you mad but you basically said that the baby might not be his, knowing damn well it is.

It was a while before they actually decided to talk to each other. Almost a month to be exact. But they put that in the past and now are somewhat okay.

YN still hates the fact of him going to see her though. They had a nice long talk, more like argument. And I mean 'they' as in her and Desiree. But things are calm as of right now.

YN sat on the couch of her apartment, rubbing her now fairly large, round tummy. She had on one of Chres's big shirts and elmo pajama pants. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore no type makeup.

I mean, she didn't need it anyway. Chresanto got a job and thats where he was at the moment. YN didn't know what his job was but didn't care, considering they bills stayed paid.

Ki'loni and Ray finally got an apartment but unfortunately it was on the other side of town. But she still came and seen YN whenever she could.

But back to the other two. YN was watching tv until the door opened. She turned to see Chresanto, soaked from the rain.

He walked over to her and pecked her lips. "Did you forget you're appointment was today?" He asked, taking off his drenched hoodie.

"Apparently, what time is it?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the tv.

"Six." He said, sitting down next to her. She leaned over and layed her head on his shoulder.

"Well I still got two hours." She said, checking her phone. He looked at her and she stared back at him.

"I love you." Roc said, smiling.

"I like you too." YN says grinning. Roc frowned. "You know i'm just playin'! I love you too baby."

"You betta had said that." She giggled and continued watching tv. Those two hours went by extremely fast and before you know it they were out the door.

They sat in the waiting room for a couple minutes until they were called into a room.

[Skipping the appointment]

So they got back to the apartment and YN went straight to the kitchen. So they're day was pretty normal as you can say.

But what they didn't know was, that this is only the beginning. You never know whats waiting 'round the corner for ya'.

~~~

Hey! So this is only the first chapter, don't hate me. Lol, but it's 'bouts to start getting real, so don't worry.

I got so many ideas for this book its crazy!! But thats good, right? So yeah...

I'ma start this book off with a minimum of atleast 10+ comments and its gon' keep goin' up. Yup, so comment and tell me what you think.

Cuz I know some of y'all got something to say about that situation ^ there. So let it out in the comments, lol.

Vote of course. No pressure... But seriously vote. Just kidding... or not. Lol, then you also can follow and shareee!

Kay?? Bye loveliessss! ♥