Chapter Twenty

::YN::

I looked down at the stick, biting my lip. I checked the box again to make sure I was reading right. This is not what I need right now. As soon as we decide we need a break, this shit happens.

This is some bullshit. I'm not even twenty-one yet and I'm goin' on my second child. I shake my head, washing my face and brushing my teeth. But you know what they say, "Everything happens for a reason...". I sigh, throwing the pregnancy test away.

I know I'ma have to tell him. But I'ma just wait a couple of days, and go to the doctor to confirm it. I get up and get Cam from her crib, going downstairs.

I never told August about being Bipolar but when he was around I was happy, calm. I guess I'm just not good with relationships. I sit Camilla down on the couch and give her a toy, watching her play with it. She looks at me and smiles, showing her 4 little teeth, two on top and at the bottom. It's a good thing she doesn't know what going on.

I smile back, kissing her chubby little cheek. She giggles, putting her toy in her mouth. I sigh and grab my phone and start to text Ki'loni.

Me: Hey Loni

After a few minutes, she texts back.

Day1 Bisssh: Hey gurrrl, wssup?

Me: Alot of bullshit

Day1 Bisssh: Y? Wats wrong?

Me: Well as yu kno August nd I r no longer togthr

Day1 Bisssh: Yea, aaand?

Me: I rathr tlk to yu in person

Day1 Bisssh: Y yu get me all wrkd up nd not tryna tell me now?

Me: Ima cme ova, see yu in lke 5

Day1 Bisssh: ight

I locked my phone, putting it in my pocket. I pick up Camilla and my keys, walking out of the house. I put Cam in her new carseat that we just got her and strapped her in. Then, I got in and put on my seatbelt, pulling off. I thought about how I was gonna tell her and how would she react.

Better yet, how would my mom react? I'm not even nineteen yet and I'm pregnant again. Of course I'll be nineteen by the time the baby comes, but still. I sigh and pull up to Ki'loni's apartment building, getting out. I get Cam from the back and make my way into the building.

I make my way up to her apartment and knock on the door. We waited for about a minute until Niko opened it. I gave him a slight hug and make my way into their room. I walk in to see Ki'loni with a large cheese steak and various snacks around her. I laugh and she looks at me with her mouth full.

She swallows her food, moving stuff outta the way so I could sit. I sit down, placing Camilla on my lap. "Okay, so what you wanna tell me?" She asked, wiping her hands off. I sigh, rubbing my face.

"You remember the day I got sick, like was throwing up and called you crying?" I asked, making sure she was followin'. She nods, looking at me weirdly. "Well, I didn't throw up from stress. I took a pregnancy test today and-"

"And what?!" Ki'loni asked anxiously. "Well, get ready for another niece or nephew." I said, not so excitedly. She smiled, "Aww! Did you tell August yet?"

I shake my head, picking at my nails."I honestly don't want to either. We just broke up, I'ma give 'em his space. And if you tell Niko please tell him not to say nothing. I wanna be the first to tell him."

She nods, "Well did you tell your mom yet?" I shake my head. I didn't plan on telling my mom until I was a good, noticeable size. She wouldn't hesitate to talk down on me. So I'ma just call her, I don't plan on going over her house in a while.