Chapter-A long day

I know i know don't hurt me it's not my fault................. I don't have a computer so i have to share my computer with my sister and brother and mother which is a hard thing to do but i will try my hardness to update more often i promise but hopefully this long chapter will make up for the 2 months i haven't updated(*ouch* but once again i am sorry:-)

BLAKE POV;

WHAT!.. I growled  out as I followed my mom in the living room I stared at her in shock as she sat down on the coach.  The order actually thought I had something to with the killings.. Sure I had my share of spilling blood but not innocent blood. Well here goes another thing to add to my list of worries.

Ebony being pregnant which shouldn’t even been possible but it is... and the unknown calls that disturbed me, I feel like something is about to happen soon but I don’t know what.I came out of my thoughts as I heard my mother call my name.

“Blake!”

“Yes”I said looking at her as she looked up at me with worry in her beautiful hazel eyes.

“I think it’s time for you to come home.”she said

I frown; If I didn’t have ebony I would go back home I would but I couldn’t leave ebony even if I wanted, she has changed me in a way no one else could. trust me my parents tried but I loved the freedom I had the rush of killing but I also had another rush now the rush of being loved and giving love back .so I rather stay and fight then run. So I shook my head.

“I’m not going back I have a life here a family of my own to take care of, so I’m sorry mother but If i have to I will fight for my family.” –I said fiercely..

She stood frowning-“Blake you have no choice..” she said walking toward me with a pleading look that I have seen so many times in my mother eyes  I have screwed up, taking blood from others not caring what I did or who I hurt all that matter was myself but I have changed and all because of an raven temptress with stormy gray eyes.

“Mom I really appreciate you for caring but I have to stay and protect my family, but while you are here,you can help me solve my problems.”

She smiled which made me frown…”Blake do you hear yourself right now..”

What was she talking about? She must saw my confused look cause her smile faded somewhat but remain there.

“Blake I am so proud of you, you don’t even know how much you have changed the old Blake wouldn’t care." you're worrying about someone other than yourself.” –she said smiling putting a hand on my cheek. I didn’t know what to say this was the first time I ever hear that. I’ve been called  a none caring bastard, a disappointment, a mistake an idiot and that is only from my family. And don’t get me started on what the kingdom and others said about me.

“Well I see coming here was for the best.”she said smiling a I told you so look.)I nodded my head and turned around and  Walked down the short hallway leading  to the bedroom that me and ebony shared.