Chapter 40- hungover

Scarlett-
I woke up the next morning head pounding. What a fucking night. At least I remember everything..

I headed downstairs and everyone was there eating breakfast, except Ross.. god I wish he wouldn't avoid me.

"Good morning drunkee" Riker laughed

"Shhhh don't talk, head.. hurts."

"You're telling me." Rydel clenched her head in her hands..

Poor Rydel, she's probably feeling worse than I am.

"You girls had a night." Rocky chuckled as he handed me a plate with pancakes.

"Aw Rocky.. pancakes .. I love you. Hung over Scarlett appreciates" I laughed as I took a huge bite. When someone ran down the steps.

"Hey."

"Morning Ross" Rydel looked in his direction.

I stayed looking at my plate.. Ross saw me in Rocky's arms super drunk.. I can only imagine what he thinks of me now.

"How's the hangover?" Ross laughed as he slid into the seat next to me, he looked at me eyes bright and smiled.

Uhm.. wasn't he all awkward yesterday? Where's this coming from?

"It sucks, worst I ever had." I shook my head at him and he laughed even harder.

"Gotta learn how to hold your liquor."

"Ugh.. please don't say liquor" I almost threw up in my mouth just thinking about alcohol.

Rocky handed Ross a plate with some pancakes on it.

"Thanks man." Ross grabbed a fork.

There's was then an awkward silence.. no one really knew what to say to each other or where to go from there since things between Ross and I were just so.. weird.

"Well this is awkward" of course Ryland was the one to say it, and with a mouth full of pancake.

"Uhm.. excuse me."

I excused myself from the table and headed back up the stairs.. I was about to run into my room when I felt someone grab my arm.

"Ross?"

He pulled me into him, grabbed my shoulders and kissed me, the most passionate kiss I've ever had.

And I couldn't resist him, he slipped his tongue into my mouth and played with mine, I ran my fingers through his hair kissing him back with so much passion, he picked me up and without breaking out kiss I wrapped my legs around him, he backed up into his room and closed the door behind him still holding and still kissing me as he placed me on his bed. He pulled off his shirt and started tugging on mine, I quickly got it over my head and felt his skin on mine. Our kissing intensified, and as he was about to pull down my shorts.. I just.. couldn't.

"Ross wait!"

He stopped instantly.. we both realized what we were doing, both faces went beat red.. and things got awkward.

"I'm .. I'm sorry I just.. wow scar.. I'm..."

"No ross it was me.. I-"

"No no, I started it I kissed you.."

We both grew silent.. and I started to giggle..

"Why are you laughing?" Ross smiled a little

"It's just.. funny. You and I go so long without talking..and this happens.. yet it feels like .. the last two years didn't happen.. it feels like.."

"We're together again" Ross finished my sentence

"Exactly."

We both laughed..

"Too bad .. it can't be.." I got up off of the bed and threw my shirt back on.

"Scarlett don't say that.."

"Ross.. you and I both know it's true.. you moved on.. and .. I'm trying. I moved away.. it's just .. better for both of us..and the love isn't there anymore."

He looked saddened..

"No scarlett.. that's where you're wrong."

"What?"

"The love is there.. Scarlett I never stopped loving you. I love you so much."

Before I could even reply he pulled me back into his embrace and kissed me. I melted into his arms but I had to break off the kiss.

I pushed him away.

"I'm sorry Ross.. I .. I can't."

I felt tears swelling up in my eyes as I quickly walked out of ross' room and headed to mine. I just need to be alone for a little.

________
Sorry for a shorter chapter, I'll write another one tomorrow morning!

Goodnight guys! I hope you're happy I'm updating again!