Chapter 20 - The Plan.

Very very short chapter. Long one coming after this is posted. Needed to post this first because the next chapter will be very long so, this way it would just be easier to post the other chapter.
_________

-Ross.

I don't even know what to do anymore. I'm so tired of having her.. Then letting her go. I ran upstairs to Rydel's room and burst through the door. She was laying on her bed and jumped up when she saw me.

"Where's Scarlett?!"

Just then my brothers rushed into the room.

"She's in the shower. Why, what's going on?" She looked at me concerned.

I dropped to the floor and didn't even realize it. Rocky ran to me and sat next to me on the floor to see if I was alright. Riker went to get me some water and Ryland called Ratliff. I felt tears going down my face and I had no idea why.

"Ross what's wrong?!" Rydel petted my hair.

"I ADMIT IT."

"Admit what ?" Rocky looked at me strangely.

"I'm in love with Scarlett."

The room got silent.

"So.. Ask her out?" Rocky gave me another look.

Riker had came back with the water and handed me the glass, I took a sip.

"It's not that easy. I can't just tell her. I'm going crazy. FUCK. I bought an engagement ring. Not to marry her.. Obviously, but because it was the prettiest and most expensive ring I could get her. PLUS ITS LIKE A ROSE. SHE LOVES ROSES! (Photo on side) I'm so deeply in love with her. And I can't tell her.. Or do anything about it.. Because I don't know how! I've never felt this way before !"

The room got silent then Riker spoke up.

"I have an idea. "

We all huddled around and I wiped my tears.

"So, what we have to do, is plan a day with her. Well.. For Ross anyway. And you have to take her everywhere your "first times" were. Like the first time you met, and things like that. Then, you end it at your house. Suggest her to take a shower. When she agrees, place a note on her pillow with the ring. Then ask her to meet you in the backyard. And we'll take it from there."

I sighed.

"I really really hope this works.