Chapter 26 - Friends.

Ross

"What do you want Ross?"

I heard her voice crack.

"What you saw back there isn't what you think."

"Ross, please... Don't go there."

"Scarlett you have to listen to me!"

She sighed then nodded.

"Okay.."

"I got to class early because I needed to study a bit. When I walked in there Amanda was there. She was spinning Mr.Ricci's keys in her hand and she shut the door. Before I could ask what was going on she was all over me! Then you came in and all that happened."

"You could've stopped her."

She looked down.

"Y-you're right..."

"I know.."

"But, you believe me?"

"Yes.. But.."

"So, you're still my girlfriend?"

"Ross, I.."

"You're mine?"

"What I'm trying to say is.."

"You forgive me?"

"ROSS PLEASE!"

I shut up.

"I believe you.. But.. We .. We can't be together..."

My heart dropped. I felt my throat clog up and i hated the words that had just came out of her mouth.

"Why...?"

"Ross, I really like you.. But, I knew, from day one this wasn't going to work out...we're...we're just too different."

"No Scarlett, Don't say that!"

I went up to her, grabbed her face and crashed my lips into hers, we werent like that for long, she pulled away.

"Ross.....I'm sorry. You're Mr. Popular. You're famous... I'm...Ross, I'm nothing.. I don't deserve you."

Her eyes got puffy and glossy, and i could tell by her tone of voice she was about to cry..

"No, You're everything. If anyone doesn't deserve anyone here, it's me who doesnt deserve you."

"Stop trying to change my mind."

"Scarlett, Y-You can't just leave me like this!"

"You don't understand Ross, do you not see the posters all around school? All the girls constantly chasing you? All the hate im recieveing?!"

"Scarlett, with me or not, people are still going to hate on you..."

I instantly regretted saying that. Her face drooped down making her look even more miserable then before..

"Yes, but without you at least i wont have to worry about being hating me FOR being with you!"

she was about to walk away when i grabbed her arm pulling her to me and holding her close to my body, wear she lightly sobbed into my shirt. all i could really do at this moment was comfort her. and accept her descian. and hope that we'd be together agian soon. because... i love her.

She pulled away from me and i looked her in her beautiful blue eyes. 

"Can we still be friends?"

she hesitated,  then took a deep breath before speaking.

"We can try.."

And with that, the final bell rang, and we both went our seperate ways. I drove silently back to my house . I walked in and went right to my room, kicking off my shoes and changing into some sweatpants. i layed on my back on my bed, my arms by my sidr, and my phone in one hand just staring up at my ceiling. I just lost the best thing that has ever happened to me.. but, im not letting her go that easy.

_______________

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW!

i needed to kinda give you guys a conclusion to what had happened in the last chapter. longer chapter tomorrow. I love you guys!

Thanks for all the reads!