Chapter 15 - I'm sorry.

-Scarlett.

-phone call-
Scarlett: so...that's it?
Rydel: yes. And she admitted it also. You saw the video, right?
Scarlett: yes, thanks for sending it to me. Listen, I gotta get ready for the ball.
Rydel: you're still going?
Scarlett: I have to. Marissa and I had already made appointments to get our hair and makeup done, plus, I already bought a dress.
Rydel: I understand.
Scarlett: is Ross going?
Rydel: we all are. We got asked to preform.
Scarlett: yay! I'll see you there.
Rydel: bye scar.
-end-

I hung up the phone and I heard a car beep. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door and into Marissa's car.

I was in my room and I looked at my really cool hair. It was down and a bit straight but with some cool style, then two braids met at the back if my head and fell into curls it was really cute. I slipped on my sweat heart top with rhinestones cream colored dress that was puffy at the bottom and my heels to match and twirled around in the mirror. I looked like a princess. I added a diamond heart ring and a diamond bracelet. I walked downstairs where Marissa and Luke and My dad were.

"Wow." Luke smiled. "If you weren't my sister I'd date you."

I laughed. "You don't look too bad yourself big bro."

"Why, thank you!" He tugged at the sleeves of his tux.

"You look beautiful." Marissa gave me a huge hug.

Marissa and Luke were going with each other to begin with. Because Luke's date stood him up, and Marissa never found a date cause she was busy trying to help Ross and I go on a perfect date. Too bad that ended. My dad took a few photos of us and we all hopped into Luke's car.

- Ross.

"So, we all know the plan?" Rocky said fixing his tie.

"What was it again?" Ryland asked nervously.

Rydel grunted "Riker and I are going to go and find Scarlett. Once we find her, were going to make sure she's in the front row. Right up against the stage. Then, we're all going to start playing."

"I hope it works." Riker said grabbing his bass.

So do I.

-Scarlett.

I walked in the room and looked around at how pretty the lights were kids were dancing and singing and everyone looked as if they were having a great time. I turned away from Marissa and Luke and headed over to the punch bowl. I poured myself some punch and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Riker and Rydel.

"HEY!" I hugged Rydel and then Riker.

"How are you?" Riker rubbed my back.

"I'm alright.. Heart broken... But alright."

"I understand."

It got a bit quite between us.

"We're performing soon. Come up to the front!"

Before I could even say anything they were dragging me through the crowd. They left me right at the front of the stage and hopped on. I looked up at the microphone and front of me and watched as 3 other boys walked into stage in tuxes. I couldn't help but stare at Ross. He looks so sexy in his tux and he knew it was looking too. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. His facial expression went from happy, to upset. He walked up to the mic and began speaking.

"How's everyone doing tonight?"

"WOOOOOOO!!!"

"We're R5 and were going to sing a few songs for you. We're going to sing one now, and the rest in about 20 minutes."

"YAYYYYYY!!!"

Ross cleared his throat. "This song... You might recognize. It was preformed on valentines day. To a very special girl. And.. This is my way of saying.. I'm sorry."

The crowd 'awed' and I looked down at the ground. When music started playing I looked up.

"Sometimes love's a scary place
It's like standing in the dark
Flying through the universe
Trying to fix your broken heart

It's okay to let it go
You don't have to be so brave
Take a chance if someone else
Is gonna sweep in and save the day

You don't have to face your fears alone
'Cause whenever you're in trouble
I'll know

Let me be your superhero
There isn't a place I won't go
Whenever you need me by your side
I'll be there, be there

Never be afraid if you fall
I'll carry you away from it all
Let me be your superhero
Let me be your superhero."

He jumped off the stage and walked towards me. He used his hand that wasn't holding the mic to hold my hand. I looked up into his glossy greenish-brown-hazel eyes.

"Take off your mask, put down your guard
Don't need a symbol on your chest
It's all right for once to play
The damsel in distress

You're gonna use up all your strength
Trying to be so strong
Don't have to shoulder all the weight
Together we can take it on

You don't have to face your fears alone (You're not alone, baby)
'Cause whenever you're in trouble
I'll know, oh

Let me be your superhero
There isn't a place I won't go
Whenever you need me by your side
I'll be there, be there

Never be afraid if you fall
I'll carry you away from it all
Let me be your superhero
Let me be your superhero"

He spun me around and pulled me closer to him.

"Woah woah oooh
Woah woah oooh
Let me be your super hero
Woah woah oooh, yeah yeah
Woah woah oooh

Sometimes love's a scary place
It's like standing in the dark
Flying through the universe
Trying to fix your broken heart
Yeah

Let me be your superhero
There isn't a place I won't go (I won't go)
Whenever you need me by your side
I'll be there, be there

Never be afraid if you fall
I'll carry you away from it all (I'll pick you up, baby)
Let me be your superhero

(Woah woah oooh)
Yeah, I can be your superhero
You know I will, baby
Woah woah woah oh oh
Let me be your superhero"

When the song ended. Everyone was cheering and shouting "SOSS" over and over.

Ross smiled down at me and I felt my cheeks get red hot.

"Forgive me?"

I paused..

"I forgive you."

Everyone started clapping and cheering. He then pulled me into a big hug. And whispered in my ear.

"Let's start over. As friends. And see where we go from there."

I nodded and hugged him tighter. Although.. I wish he said more then friends..

(Outfit on side)

____

This chapter was a tad bit confusing but I'm trying to keep things a bit low for a very exciting chapter coming up soon. Love you all!