Chapter 23 - Prego

Scarlett

I smiled and waited for there announcement.

"We're dating."

The boys just looked at them.

"So?" Rocky shrugged.

"Wow, you're not happy for us?" Rydel glared at him.

"We are. We just waited so freaking long, we got bored and tired of waiting." Riker said as he popped a chip in his mouth.

"But..." Ratliff gulped. "Rydel's pregnant."

My heart stopped and the room was silent. I looked to the boys who's mouths were wide open. The out of no where at the exact same time they all jumped out to their seats and pushed Ratliff in a corner.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Ross screamed.

I stayed on the couch and Rydel sat besides me and whispered.

"I'm not actually pregnant. I told Ratliff just because they're his best friends, doesn't mean they're not going to be overprotective of their little sister. So, Ratliff now owes me 20."

I giggled. "Shouldn't you tell them it's fake before they kill him."

"No... He's cute when he's scared."

Thats when Rydel and I bursted into laughter causing the guys to turn to us.

"It's a joke. Guys calm down!!" Rydel said in between laughs.

Riker helped Ratliff back up and they all patted his back and mumbled sorry and they all went back to sit on the couch.

Ross pulled me off the couch and sat I'm my spot. Then, pulled me back down by my waist so I landed in his and held me close. I felt chills as he whispered in my ear seductively.

"Can we talk later?... In private?"

I nodded and cuddles close to him.

After an hour or 2 of just hanging out, Ross and I decided to go up to his room to talk.

I walked into his room, and sat on his bed. He shut the door and sat beside me.

"What's up?"

"I was wondering if... " he sighed and got quiet.

"If what?"

_____

super short chap! I had to get something out to you guys!

What will Ross ask scar?