Chapter 11 - A date?

- Scarlett.

"Ugh. I'm so tired of this!" I groaned while looking through phone books with Marissa trying to find a hair salon that was free on Saturday to do our hair for this stupid ball thing.

"It's not that bad."

Marissa tried comforting me as I looked at the clock. 6:40 pm

"Riss, it's almost 7."

I hopped off her bed and we walked down stairs.

"Where are you going again?"

"Some stupid family reunion." She rolled her eyes. "Need a ride home?"

"No, I can walk." I smiled at her.

"When are you going to take your drivers test?" She chuckled.

"Well, I've had my permit for over 8 months... So, when I find the time."

We both laughed as I hugged her goodbye and walked out the door. After about 20 minuets I arrived at my place and plopped down on the couch.

"Where ya been?"

I heard a voice and turned to see my brother being a dweeb.

"I was at Marissa's."

Luke jumped on the couch next to me.

"You sure you weren't at Roooosssssss' ?" He poked my side emphasizing Ross.

"Positive. I was at Marissa's. I went there straight after school."

There was an awkward silence in the room when..

"I like Ross."

I turned to Luke and looked at him funny.

"He seems like a good guy. And I could tell he likes you."

I bursted into laughter.

"Ross is a pig.. And he'd NEVER like me."

"Scar, listen to me. I'm a guy. I can tell by the way he looks at you he seriously likes you. The way he acted around dad and I.. It's a definite that he likes you."

I rolled my eyes as my dad walks in the room.

"Hey guys!"

He looked at Luke and I.

"Scar, where's your boyfriend?"

"SEE?!" Luke laughed.

I fell back on the couch and grunted when my phone started ringing. I picked up and saw none other than.. Ross The BOSS<3

-Phone call-
Scarlett: hello?
Ross: hello beautiful.
Scarlett: oh, hey Ross.
Ross: wanna go get some fro-yo?
Scarlett: when?
Ross: in like.. Half hour?
Scarlett: uhm.. Yeah.. I get ready pretty fast so, that sounds okay.
Ross: cool! Pick you up then.
Scarlett: okay.. Bye.
Ross: later.
-End-

I hung up the phone and my dad and brother looked at me.

"Date?" Luke said smirking.

"I have to go get ready."

I ran up the stairs and picked out a casual outfit. Black muscle tee with a panda on it. A red flannel, some ripped jeans, and red toms. Then I curled my hair a bit and put on a red beanie. I made my makeup a tad bit intense but it still looked cute. I looked in the mirror and was startled by a car beep. Woo! Got ready right on time! I quickly ran down the stairs said goodbye to my dad and brother. I ran out the door and saw Ross leaning against his Porsche in a purple shirt, white skinny jeans, purple converse, and a leather jacket.

"Hi pretty!" He said as he opened up the passages door.

I slipped in saying nothing and watched him walk around to the drivers side, get in, and start driving. anobout 10 minuets later we arrived to "Fro-yo mama" (A/N LOL i made that up xD) I walked up to the counter and ordered my fro-yo and listened to Ross as he ordered his. We then grabbed a table and ate.

"So, Scarlett..."

"Yo."

"Valentine's day is coming up."

I looked at him puzzledly. "Yeah, and?"

"Well, You're last name is Valentine."

"And?"

i knew what he was getting at.. but i tried to avoid that question. everything about that question made me sick. Mainly because, Thats how jason and i had began dating. and... after all that had happened... i don't want ANYTHING to do with this day. Plus, who asks over fro-yo?! Im not an easy girl.

"Will You be my valentine?"

I held my breath hoping it would help me from feeling so sick. But, this wasnt my 'ew gross' sick.. this was my 'omfg I seriously like you' sick.

"Nope..." i said licking my spoon.

"What?, why?"

"Ross, I like you. Don't take that the wrong way. But, asking me here.. is odd. I'm not an easy girl who's just going to say "YES!" anywhere to anyone. Even if you are my friend."

"But, It's..."

- Ross.

I thought before speaking.. should i tell her that i like her? and that things are different around her.. i think nows the time.. readyyy? Go!

"It's just...This year i wanted a valentine i care about."

Good Ross keep going.

"And, I didnt want a date valentine. I wanted a friend one you know."

STOP FRIEND ZONE-ING HER!

I watched as she took another spoon full ofher ice cream.

"Hey, It's go big, or go home." She smirked.

I smiled to myself and continued on with our little date. I have a plan. And nothing is going to ruin it.

___________

Short filler chapter sorry! Late updates too! Sorry for that. Updating soon. Remember Scarlett's outfits are normally on the side. So look there ->