Chapter 5 - Falling for you..

- Scarlett

After begging my uncle Danny to take Ross out of my classes, he got pretty fed up with me and sent me home. Since I have yet to take my drivers test, I had to walk home because my Dad is working, my mom is at my aunts house in Colorado and my brother is obviously in school. I was half way to my house when I saw a black Porsche pull up next to me. Great car. GT3 RS.. Sorry I'm a car freak. I watched as the window rolled down.

"Hey Scarlett!"

I rolled my eyes. "Goodbye Ross."

"Don't you need a ride?"

I stopped walking and the car stopped rolling. I turned straight to the window Ross' white smile was gleaming from.

"Shouldn't you be in school?"

"Principal Valentine let me leave early."

"Of corse he did." I muttered under my breath.

"So, do you want a ride or not?"

I said nothing and continued walking.

"Scarlett, come on.."

"Just go away."

Before I knew it, I was grabbed, and thrown into the passenger seat. It happened so quick, I had no time to react. I watched as Ross sat back into the drivers seat and shut the door.

"So, where to?" He looked at me and smiled.

My heart began beating really fast. I looked down and started playing with my thumbs.

"Straight then take a right."

I heard him chuckle as he began driving. The rest of the ride was pretty quiet. The only noise was me telling him directions. When we finally reached my house. He laughed.

"What?"

"You live 2 houses down from my buddy Ratliff."

I thought for a second.

"That explains why the drummer of your band looks so familiar. Ellington and I are good friends."

We bother laughed then a sudden awkward silence filled the car.

"Uhm... Thanks for the ride."

I reached down to grab my bag.

"Here, let me help you."

We both reached down and grabbed my back pack at the same time. our hands touched and I felt a shock go through my body. I pulled away as he let go of the bag.

"See you in school."

I said as I threw my bag on my shoulder and left the car. I walked quickly inside, shutting the door behind me and running to the window to make sure he had left. And he did.

That was the day... I began falling for Mr. Ross Lynch.