Chapter 31 - Mine again.

Scarlett

I woke up with a pounding headache, my stomach ached and i was both hot and cold. I ran my fingers through my hair as I got out of bed and looked over to the body lying next to me. I smiled at his adorable sleeping face as i leaned down and kissed his cheek gently. as I walked to the bathroom I glanced at the alarm clock that read 4:42am. I questioned why I was up so early but proceeded to make my way to the bathroom. I turned on the light and looked in the mirror. I was very pale with a bit of a tint of green. I was a bit sweaty, my eyes glossy, and my nose red as Roudoph's. I turned on the faucet and let it run until it got cold. I gently splashed water on my face and dried it off with a face cloth. I felt a tightening feeling in my chest and coughed. My stomache was doing flips and my head just wouldnt stop hurting. I felt weak, and all i could do was stare at the mirror until i heard a very sleepy voice beside me.

"Scarlett?"

"Yes, Ross?"

I turned my head to see him standing in the Doorway. I couldn't help but smile at how adorable he looked with bed head. He was rubbing his eyes and groaning. it made me chuckle.

"Are you okay? why are you up so early?"

"I don't feel well."

"Aw.. what's wrong?"

He stretched as he made his way over to me placing his hand on my forehead.

"I have a really bad headache, my tummy hurts, im hot, and cold, i feel weak.. i feel like im dying."

he laughed alittle. "You're not dying. but you do feel warm. sit down, ill take your temp."

I put the toilet seat down and sat on it as he looked through the cabnits for the themometer. 

"open."

I opened my mouth slightly as he slid it under my tounge and held it there until it beeped. 

"Ouu.. 101. you have a fever. im gunna get you some medicine, and a cold rag to cool you down. then, i wan't you tp go right to bed and rest."

I just nodded as he did exactly what he said he would. I walked back into his bedroom and laid on the bed where he then placed blankets over me. He put a few rags on my body. one on my forehead, one on my tummy, and one on my chest. he left me some ice water on the night stand next to me and some saltines to keep me hydrated and to have food in my stomach. after making sure i was all set, he laid beside me and placed his arm around me. 

"want me to put a movie in?"

i nodded as he got up, and went over to the TV. 

"what movie?" 

"Can we watch white chicks?"

he laughed. "sure!"

idk why i wanted to watch that, but it was funny!

after putting the movie in. he went back to the same position he was in, only this time, i used his chest as a pillow.

mid way through the movie, ross began to stroke my hair gently. i was already getting sleepy. Plus, i could hear his heart beat. 

I closed my eyes and began to slowly fall asleep when i felt him kiss the top of my head and whisper.

"I love you scarlett.."

and i fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

Ross loves me.

and that's all i really care about.

____________

short chapter! but i needed to get something in for you guys! i hope you enjoyed! the book is endin soon, with a VERY excited ending. only a few more chapters. o:

ill be updating again reaaalll soon!

i love you guys!

thanks so much for reading!