Chapter 2 - Your furture girlfriend.

- Ross

"Heads you pick the girl, tails I pick." Rocky said as he flipped the coin.

"HEADS! I win!"

This is something Rocky and I did to solve everything. This means, I get to pick the girl we sing "Here Comes Forever" to. I was pretty excited since I haven't picked in so long. Just then Riker came running through the door.

"ROSS! WHERE'S ROSS?!"

He was panting and I stopped him in his tracks.

"I'm right here! Riker breathe!"

He took a deep breath and calmed down.

"I found her! She's here!"

"Who is?" I looked at him confused.

"Your future girlfriend. I swear. I just bumped into this girl and I felt tingly. I knew it had to be the girl you're meant to be with!"

"Riker you're crazy."

"Come on man you have to believe me!"

"Riker, stop. I'm tired of you guys trying to find me a girlfriend. I have plenty."

Rocky interrupted. "You mean the hoes you sleep with."

"Yes. Those ones." I smirked.

"Ross that's not healthy. You're gunna end up with an STD. Or something."

"Sex is better then being a committed relationship. No stress, just sex."

I suddenly felt something hard hit my head. I turn to see Rydel just straight up thumped me.

"Ow!"

"You're an ass Ross! Clean up your act!" He scolded me and walked away.

Rocky and Riker gave me looks and just walked away from me. Okay, truth. I want to feel love. But I've never felt it. So, I don't believe in this so called "love". If it existed, why cant I feel it?

"Ross. You have 2 minuets. Get on stage now."

The producer was getting kinda mad at me.But I quickly ran to throw on my leather jacket and hopped on stage where everyone was waiting for me. I looked around the crowd to see who I wanted to make the happiest girl in the world tonight. When suddenly, I spotted her. This wasn't how I normally felt.. It was strange. I felt myself drawn to this girl. It felt as if we were the only two in the world. I couldn't help but stare at her. And suddenly someone waved a hand in my face.

"Hello? Ross."

"Huh?"

Ratliff was giving me a strange look.

"Uh, yeah.. Sorry." I cleared my throat and the crowd laughed. "We have a rocking show for you guys tonight so, sit back, rock out, and enjoy."

Ratliff and I high fived and he ran to the drums. Suddenly, music began playing and we all started singing.

"COME ON GET LOUD..."

After a few songs it was now time for my favorite part of the show.

"This is the part of the show, where we get one of yooouuu lucky ladies to come up here and get serenaded by us." The crowd cheered and Rocky smiled. "Since I lost the coin toss, it's Ross' turn to pick the lucky lady of the night."

Every girl sprung up out if there seats with there hands up in the air begging "ME ME ME." I scanned the crowd but I still found myself looking back at the girl form before. Who just sat there quietly in her seat.. As she looked at the crazy girl next to her. And.. That's when I picked.

- Scarlett

"How about.... You."

I look up to see this Ross kid pointing at me. And Marissa looked over and started cheering. She was so happy for me.. But I didn't know what for. Next thing I know, security was taking me to the stage. And handed me to the kid I bumped into earlier.. What was his name? Riker? I don't know. Can someone get me off of here?

"What's you're name?" A kid with brown hair said.. I think he was called Rocky earlier.

"Uhm.. Scarlett."

Ross smiled and grabbed my hand.

"This ones for you Scarlett."

I took a deep breath, and they all began singing. I didn't know the song, so I just kinda sat there with a smile on my face.

"I'm talking 'bout starting out as friends I'm talking 'bout real and not pretend..."

Just then, Ross and I locked eyes.. And I felt my stomach tie in knots. And I then realized what was going on.. And I didn't want to feel that.. Suddenly.. All the food I ate before the show.. Started coming up..

"Uh oh.." I mumbled before running off stage into the back room, and puked in the trash.. Oh lord help me. A producer took me home, and I went straight to bed. I don't know where Marissa is, or how the concert ended.. But, I sure as hell didn't care.