Chapter 14 - Forget the ball.

- Scarlett.

I started to get cold so I put Ross' sweatshirt on. We both walked inside acting as if noting even happened. Well.. He was anyone. I guess I was wrong about the sparks... He didn't feel anything. I was honestly kind of mad. If he's acting like this is nothing.. Then I wasn't the girl he was talking about. I sat on the couch next to Rydel and Ross came and sat next to me. As soon as he did, I gave Rydel the 'we need to talk look' and she nodded.

"Scarlett and I are going upstairs for a second. Alright?" Rydel smiled.

"Sure." Riker looked up at her.

"No probs." Rocky and Ryland said at the same time.

Rydel grabbed my wrist and we both ran to her bedroom. I fell back onto her bed and she sat beside me.

"So what's up?"

I took a deep breath. "We kissed.."

"Who did?"

"Me and Ross..."

"THATS SO CUTE!" she got really excited. "Are you two a couple?"

"No.. he was telling me about this girl that he liked, then he kissed me. and is now acting like nothing ever happened." I sighed.

"Ouch.. want me to talk to him and see what's going on?"

"Could you?"

"Of corse!" she hugged me tightly.

just then we heard a loud bang and we both got startled. we then ran across the hall to see what it is.. we heard loud noises coming from Ross' room. I knocked, No answer.

"I got this." Rydel then kicked the door open.

I ran right in and that's when I saw it. I felt my eyes fill with tears and my throat clog up.

"So.... you were talking about Amanda..."

Ross threw Amanda off of him. He had his shirt off and so did she.

"Scarlett... It's not what it looks like.."

I ran down the stairs into the living room. I heard people run behind me but i didn't bother to turn around to see who it was. I then felt someone grab my arm and turn me around to face them. It was Ross.

"Scarlett listen-"

"HOW COULD YOU!!" tears were already begining to run down my face.

"Scarlett I can explain."

"Don't even try!!! I should've known! I TOLD MYSELF SO MANY TIMES NOT TO TRUST YOU. ugh! I'm so stupid!"

By this time Riker, And Rocky were staring at us confused as to what was going on. Ratliff and Rydel were holding Amanda back from launching at me. and Ryland was eating popcorn like as if this was some sort of movie scene.

"Scarlett... please let me talk to-"

"NO. STOP TALKING. I CANT BELIEVE I WAS ACTUALLY FALLING FOR YOU... I actually liked you...You kissed me then act like nothing ever happened... I'm such an idiot.."

"Y-You like me?"

"No.. i dont LIKE you... I LIKED you."

"We'll he doesn't like you skank." Amanda growled.

I walked straight up to her and slapped her in the face. Then Riker ran up behind me and held me back.

"LET ME GO."

I was somehow able to get out of Rikers grip and then I slapped Ross.

"Have fun with your whore..Oh..and you can forget about winter ball."

Tears began streaming down my face. I grabbed my bag and ran out the front door. And when I was half way home I called Luke. He picked me up and brought me home. He tried asking me what had happened.. but I refused to tell him. I ran up to my room and threw off Ross' sweatshirt and shirt. I threw them in the back of my closet and then changed into a tank top. I kicked off my shoes then headed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were red and puffy. I then looked at my neck to see the R5 necklace I never took off. I clenched it tightly in my hand and ripped it off. I walked out of the bathroom and back into my room. I placed the necklace into my jewlery box and then headed to bed. I slowly cried myself to sleep.

- Ross.

"You have alot of explaining to do." Riker gave me a dirty look.

"Well..."

*Flash back.*

I was changing when this topless girl just sprung out of my closet and started kissing me. I was so confused. I tried pushing her off but it was no use. when she finally pulled away i had noticed it was Amanda.

"What do you see in Scarlett anyway? she's worthless. And she's ugly and fat. When you can have this."

Before i could even say anything she begam taking off her bra. and that's when Scarlett and Rydel entered the room.

*end of flash back*

Rocky turned to Amanda. "Is that true."

she nodded.

"Get the fuck out' my house." Rydel said throwing her out the door. I've never heard Rydel cuss like that before...

the room got silent.

"How are we going to explain this to Scarlett?" Ratliff looked down at the ground.

"We can't...She's not going to believe any of us...she's pretty stubborn." Riker looked around the room.

"I recorded it."

We all turned around to see Ryland with a camera in his hand.

"What?" Rydel looked as if he wanted to kill him.

"I needed to make a short film for my film class.. and this was the perfect drama.. i had to film. I have everything here.. the fight, and the conversation you all just had."

I snatched the camera from Ryland. "We need to show this to Scarlett.."

"How?" Rocky looked confused then Rydel's face lit up.

"I have a idea."

she took the camera and ran upstairs. and we were all left in the living room confused. i was shaking, and I felt so heart broken. I should've treated her better.... I just hope we can start over....

____________________

short chapter, I know, i have some homework to do. Love you guys!

new chapter either tomorrow or later tonight