Chapter 24 - She's back.

Scarlett

I woke up dreading the sound of my alarm. I did NOT want to go to school today. Especially since no one knew about me and Ross. Well, they knew we were close... But, they didn't accept it.
If you're wondering what Ross had asked me. It was a stupid question. He asked if I would go to this party with him. We went and it was a lot of fun!

I got out of bed quickly changed. I put on a cropped floral sweatshirt, high waisted shorts, black thigh high tights, a baby pink beanie and baby pink vans. I did my makeup and let my hair hang down in very loose waves. I then put on my makeup an brushed my teeth. I ran down the steps to find my brother sitting on the couch.

"Hey Luke!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yo, you ready to go?"

"Yeah."

I grabbed my bag and we headed to his car. He must've noticed I wasn't acting like myself.

"Are you okay?"

"I..." I sighed. "I miss Marissa. And .. I don't know how people are going to act about me and Ross."

He laughed. "Don't stress it. Call Marissa tonight, and you shouldn't care what anyone else thinks of you guys. "

I guess he was right. We were soon at the school. When I walked to my locker. I expected to see my favorite blonde boy at my locker but he wasn't there. I was curious as to where he could be, but I figured he was just late. I grabbed my books out of my locker and headed to my first class.

As I was walking there I passed by the office and decided I walk in.

"Hi uncle Danny!" I gave him a hug.

"Hey Scarlett! How ya been?"

"I've been doing alright. You?"

"I'm good."

"That's nice."

Just then the bell rang.

"SHIT. I'm late for class."

"Well, technically you're not. You're in my office."

We laughed.

"Come on, I'll walk you to class."

As we walked to my first class, I noticed just about everyone was waiting outside the door, including the teacher.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

Mr. Ricci noticed I was with the principal and cleared how throat.

"Some one stole my key. The door is locked and I called the janitor, but he has yet to come by and open the door."

Uncle Danny laugh. "Good thing I have a key to every door in this school."

He handed me the key and let me open the door.

I placed the key into the keyhole and turned it, along with the doorknob. I pulled the key out and handed back to uncle Danny and opened the door. I could not believe my eyes.

"ROSS?!"

My jaw dropped as he pushed Amanda off of him.

"Scar! I can explain!"

"EXPLAIN WHAT?!"

I felt my eyes sting with tears.

"HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT I JUST SAW. YOU WERE KISSING HER."

"Scarlett, please! There's more to the story! Hear me out."

"NO!"

"W-what?!"

Everyone was just staring at us. And Amanda was twirling her hair.

"Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

"Scarlett.. Come on."

"Good bye Ross!"

"Sca-"

"BYE ROSS!"

I ran out of the class room.

"SCARLETT WAIT!" I heard my uncle call for me, and also Ross. But I didn't bother turning around.

I kept running until I came to a spot at the school only 2 people knew I went to. It was this small courtyard that only Marissa, and my uncle knew about.

I sat down on the bench, and pulled my knees to my chest. I couldn't help but cry. I then heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I turned around and I was in shock..

"Marissa?"
__________

WOAH! Another cliff hanger.

Short chapter, but eventful.

Scarlett's outfit will be on the side tomorrow. It's late right now so I can't get on my computer.

Updates becoming more frequent.

And I have ANOTHER story being released soon !

Love you guys!