Chapter 7 - I'm happy.

- Scarlett.

After I took a shower I put on my pajamas and threw my hair in a messy bun then ran down the steps. I noticed that Ross still wasn't here yet. So I ran back up the stairs put on a little bit of makeup.. Cause, I have to look somewhat decent, then ran back down the stairs and jumped over the back of the couch and onto the cushions. I then heard a car door and assumed that Ross was back. Then there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the front door to see Luke and my dad.

"Oh.. Hey." I walked back over to the couch.

"Nice to see you too." Luke joked plopping down next to me.

"WOAH! Get off you're all sandy!" I pushed him off the couch and my dad laughed.

"Luke, get in the shower."

Luke laughed and ran up the stairs.

"Hey Hun, how you doing?" My dad walked over placing a hand on my back.

"I'm good."

"Are you happy?"

"Yeah.. I'm happy."

"Good. How was your day?"

"It was fun.. Uhm.. Just so you know. Someone is coming over."

My dad looked at me strangely.

"Someone?"

"Uhm.. Yeah."

"A friend?"

"Not sure honestly."

He chuckled. "You don't know if she's a friend."

"Uh... He."

"Oh... A boyfriend.....?"

"NO NO! Dad not like that! He's a celebrity."

He laughed. "Okay Scar.. You're crazy." I watched as he walked to the kitchen and the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!"

I sprung off the couch and to the door. I opened it and smiled.

"Hey Ross!"

"Hi!"

He walked into the room and my dad looked at us both.

"Dad.. This is Ross."

"Ahh.. Your not friend."

The room got silent.

"Uhm.. It's nice to meet you sir." Ross put his hand out and my dad shook it.

"You too.. Ross."

Once again the room filled with silence.

"Uhm... So... Why don't we go watch a movie." I said awkwardly as I walked to the couch. Ross followed and sat on the couch.

"You look familiar." My dad glared at Ross. "Wait.. You're Ross Lynch ! Scar and Marissa went to your concert the other day... Marissa is in love with your band."

"Really?" Ross smirked. "What about Scarlett?"

My dad laughed. "Good luck." He then walked out of the room and up the stairs.

"What did he mean by-"

"Forget it."

Ross and I laughed as he handed me a movie.

"The notebook?"

He smiled. "I love that movie."

"I've never seen it." I walked over to the DVD player and out the movie in.