Chapter 3 - He's going.. Where?!

- Scarlett

The sound of my alarm startled me as I got up quickly and got ready for school. I checked my phone and had 23 messages from Marissa. All talking about how the concert ended early because Ross felt sick, and that he didn't seem right after I left. And all this other stuff I didn't care about. He's a celebrity that I'm never going to see again, so what's the point of caring? Right? Although I did feel this strange connection which made me feel sick, I won't see him again, so that feeling won't come back. I took a really quick shower and straighten my hair like I normally do, put a bit of light brown eye shadow on, some top eyeliner and mascara, then changed into a black dress with a bit of a floral pattern, it was a skater style day dress, nothing fancy. I paired it with some black toms, and a leather jacket, also adding a few bracelets, a ring, and earrings. I grabbed my back back and shut my bedroom door behind me. Luke was in the kitchen eating some cereal. I sat by him and had an apple. We talked for a bit then went to brush our teeth. We got into his car and had a very silent ride to school. When we got to school we went our separate ways and I headed to my locker. It was a bit warm, so I put my jacket in my locker, and got things that I needed for my class. I was startled by a high pitched voice running to my locker.

"SCARLETT! OMG!" Marissa came charging for me. "LOOK AT THIS I CANT BELIEVE IT!"

She handed me her phone and Ross had tweeted "new school today, haven't stopped thinking about that girl from last night. I wish I remembered her name..."

I looked at her and handed her back phone. "So?"

"SO?!" She started to freak out. "Scar, he's taking about you! You were the only girl they brought up last night! Then he didn't feel well, and they stopped the show!"

"Sure Marissa."

She sighed. "When are you going to get over Jason and realize that other guys do like you?"

"They don't Riss. Especially not a celebrity I know nothing about." I closed my locker "besides.. Not like I'm ever going to see him again."

I turned around and began walking off but before I could, I looked up to see a familiar face standing in front of me. Oh no....

"Hi." He smiled.

"Oh, forgot to mention..he's coming to our school." Riss chucked sarcastically.

I looked up at Ross who was still standing in front of me. He smiled and I gave him an obvious fake smile and walked away, bumping him in the shoulder before walking off.

"WHY DOES HE GO HERE?!" I screamed as I dropped my books on the desk.

"Now, Scarlett, his parents said he needed to learn the high school experience."

"So you let him here?!"

"I didn't know it was a problem.."

"Uncle Danny! It's a huge problem! All he's going to do is get special treatment, and have sex with every girl In this school!" My voice started to crack.

"Scar! You do not say that about anyone! And here, I'm principal valentine." He said as he popped his collar.

"Yeah, you're my uncle Danny."

We both laughed a little.

"Just give him a chance okay. Treat him like a normal kid."

"Or I can just ignore him."

"Actually..." He paused. "You can't."

"Oh no..."

"Oh yes."

"He's in all my classes isn't he.."

"Except gym."

I sat up from the seat in the office and took a deep breath. "Have a nice day.. Uncle Danny .."

I ran out of the office, ignoring him when he called for me. Okay, I really don't care that Ross is at the school.. Actually, I do care.. But for the reason I completely embarrassed myself I'm front of him. Plus, I could tell, all he wanted to do was get in my pants. Or to aggravate me since I was the only one NOT VOLUNTEERING. I sighed as I walked into my 1st class, English, and Ross was already sitting down surrounded by all these girls.. This is going to be a loonnngg year.

(Scarlett's outfit is on the side)