Chapter 29 - Eyes.

Scarlett

WHAT EVEN HAPPENED?!

One moment, I'm sulking over Ross, the next I kiss his brother?! Well, he kissed me, but that doesn't make it right!

"I'm sorry scar!" Rocky wiped his mouth with his hand. 

"W-why would you do that?!" 

"Scar, don't get the wrong idea, I came over here to do what you think I wasn't! I came for Ross, the poor guy is miserable. I hate seeing him like that!' Rocky looked around in panick, making sure no one had saw what had happened. "I'm so so sorry! your eyes are so mesmorizing. I got lost!" 

I put both of my hands on his shoulders trying to calm him down. "Rocky, its okay!"

"It is?"

"Yes!, you bearly touched my lips, cant even say it was a kiss." 

he sighed with relief, "oh.. thank god. "

we made our way back to the pool and tried to make it seem like nothing happened. to be quite honest, rocky and i were both a bit awkward after that.

After a few hours, they had all left and I stayed home alone until Luke came home.

Ross.

I miss her. I don't even know what to do anymore.

I laid on my bed throwing a basket ball up in the air and cetching it just thinking about what to do when there was a knock on the door.

"Ross?" Rker's voice rang through my ears. "Its your bros, can we talk to you."

"No."

"Oh, okay well..." 

the door flew open.

"I said no!"

"Well, we said yes." Ryland plopped on the edge of my bed and Rocky grabbed the basket ball placing it on the night stand. Riker shut the door before proceeding to sit by me on the bed.

"what do you guys want?" I asked with attitude.

"To help you get the girl back."

I rolled my eyes. 

"So, why did it end?" Ryland asked as he started typing on his phone as if he was rtaking notes.

"Because of this bitch at school."

"and?" Riker asked.

"She said it has to do with fame." Rocky replied while licking his lips. 

"How do you know that?" I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Becauseee..............Uhm..."

Riker shook his head no, as if i didn't notice him doing it. Ryland started slowly walking out of the room once he reached the door.

"Is there something you're not telling me?'

the room got silent, Rocky and Riker stared at eachother before Ryland sold him out.

"ROCKY KISSED SCARLETT!"

he ram out the door and down the hall way screaming "RYDEL". I sprung off the bed and pushed Rocky causing him to fall off the bed. I clenched my fist in angry, as Riker held me back.

"YOU WHAT?!?!?!??!" 

"ROSS CALM DOWN! IT WAS BEARLY A KISS, I TOUCHED HER LIPS LIGHTLY AND PULLED AWAY INSTANTLY!" 

"YOU STILL KISSED MY GIRL!"

thats when Rocky got all technical.

"So, let me get this straight, It's okay for you to kiss a girl, while you're with another girl, but its not okay for me to kiss a girl, who, as far as I'm concern is single, and im single, so where is the harm?" 

I calmed down a bit realizing that he was right. The only real harm was being done to me. I'm hurt, but Rocky didnt do anything wrong..I did.

"You-You're right." 

"I know."

just then Ryland and Rydel Ran in. 

"WHAT'S GOING ON!"

"It's okay Rydel, It's over now.." Riker replied running his fingers through his hair.

"So, I stopped whatching Pretty Little Liars for nothing?"

"Sorry." we al said in unison.

She was just about to walk out when Riker called her back.

"WAIT, we need you!"

"What?"

"You and Scarlett are close."

"Obviously." she crossed her arms.

"What more do you know about  her and Ross breaking up? She must've told you everything. Right?" Rocky flipped his hair.

she sighed. "Ross, there's not much you can do. She likes you.. she just can't be with you."

"WHY?!" I whined as i held back tears.

"okay, you want to know everything?"

I nodded.

"Ross, Scarlett likes you, alot. She thought she never would. Her crush began that 1st ride home, but you stole her heart when you sang to her on valentines day. From that point on, her feelings only got stronger. But, She's been cheated on before.. and she didn't want to be hurt as much as she was then, she took a chance with you, and .. you blew it. But not only that, the fame screws everything over. She could forgive you for cheating, but, being famous doesn't help your case at all."

"He can't help being famous." Rocky looked at the floor.

i groaned. "I don't want to be famous. I don't want to, if I can't be with her."

"Hey... wait. That sounded really good." Riker snapped his fingers. '"I have an idea!" 

"huh?" Ryland looked confused as Riker ran out of the room, and came back with a guitar and a note pad, he handed the guitar to Rocky and began writing on the note pad. 

"If your song won her over, then this one will make her crawl right back." he winked.

I smirked and we spent the rest of the night writing. I hope scarlett comes back!

____________________

Shortish chapter, updating agian soon!

glad you are all enjoying this story!

leave me some feedback! ad answer this question! 

the person who has the best answer will get the chapter of their choice dedicated to them!!

Question is:

If you could marry any celebirty, who would it be, and describe your wedding!

The most creative answer will win!