Chapter 19 - Kissing my sister.

- Scarlett.

I woke up feeling oddly comfortable. I leaned up and stretched and looked around the room, I forgot I slept on the Lynch's couch last night. I swung the blankets off of me and sat right up on the couch that's when I heard a beautiful voice coming from the kitchen.

"You like the good boys
So I'm not invited to the plans you make
When you're with your friends.."

I walked into the kitchen and Ross was sitting on the counter singing quietly.

"Hey Ross."

I slid myself up next to him.

"Morning Scar."

"What ya up to?"

"Writing a song."

He looked down at the notebook in his hands.

"Mind if I take a look?"

He passed me the notebook and I read the title. "Steal Your Heart".

"What's it about." I smiled handing the notebook back to him.

"Well, it's about this girl who likes good guys, but I'm a bad boy trying to steal her heart."

I giggled.

"Is this girl someone in particular."

"Yes."

"Who?"

He paused.

"Just.. Someone."

"Come on Ross, you can tell me."

"Not yet."

He smirked as he slid off the counter. I watched as he was about to walk out of the room.

-Ross.

"Ross.."

I turned and Scarlett smirked. I watched her slide down of the counter and walk over to me.

"You forgot something."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Although I was not expecting that, I kissed back with just as much passion. I felt fireworks. This kiss was magic, just kiss the other two. But.. What does this mean? We're not dating cause I never asked her out.. Does she like me? Is she getting tired of waiting and tried to make a move? She pulled away and I got a bit sad cause I really wanted her lips on mine.

"What was that for?"

"I-don't know." She looked down at the ground.

I chuckled and pulled her into a huge hug.

"I love you, scar."

"Wait.. What?"

She pulled away and looked at me. I panicked when I realized what came out of my mouth.

"Like a sister ! You're like a sister to me!"

I'm such a fucking dumbass. YOU DONT KISS YOUR SISTER. YOU LIKE HER. STOP FRIEND ZONING HER !!!

"Oh."

The room filled with awkward silence.

"I'm.. Gunna go see if Rydel's awake."

I watched as she walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I slipped my hand into my pocket and pulled out that ring I have yet to give to her. Why can't I just tell her the truth?

- Scarlett.

I walked into Rydel's room and she was sitting on a chair at her vanity doing her hair.

"Hey scar."

"I knew it.." I sighed slumping onto her bed.

"Sweetie, what did he do?"

"He just told me he loved me."

"OMG!!" She started to freak.

"WAIT!"

She stopped and covered her mouth.

"As a sister.."

I could see the rage in her face. When Rydel gets really mad, she tries not to get all loud and stay really quiet until she explodes. She leaned over to me and whispered.

"I'm so done with this boy. He likes you. Okay? He won't tell you though, he keeps pussying out. It's been so long! It's time! Tomorrow is going to be 2 months since you've first kiss!"

I started laughed and she calmed down. She always told me she loved my laugh.

"What?" She started to smirk.

"you counted the days... Of our first kiss?!" I couldn't help but die of laughter.

We both started crying rolling on her bed clenching our stomaches over how crazy Rydel is.

"Oh shut up!" She playfully pushed me and I fell off the bed.

That cause us to almost pee our pants. When Rocky came in.

"What's with all the laughter?"

Rydel and I just looked at each other and laughed even harder.

"You girls are crazy." Rocky chuckled and walked out of the room.

"I should take a shower and head home." I got off Rydel's bed, grabbed my clothes, and went into the shower.

_____

New chapter tomorrow!