Chapter 22 - Going Public

Scarlett's POV:

I woke up the next day, tucked in safely into bed. I turned over and saw someone had slept next to me. I noticed something shiny on the pillow. I picked it up an it was a GORGEOUS ring it looked like a Rose. There was a small note attached to it. I smiled as I read :

Dear Scar,

This ring is for you. I hope you like it! Rydel and I brought you home. Don't Worry, she was the one who changed you. Not me. Haha! I'm downstairs Making breakfast. Wake up before it's cold !

Love,

Ross.

I smiled to myself as I went to my bathroom, peed, and brushed my hair. I went back to my room and placed the ring on my finger then headed down stairs. Ross was making pancakes. He looked up at the pan and smiled at me.

"Good morning."

"Morning."

I walked up to him and gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

He finished the pancakes and we watched tv and ate them. Once we were done I went upstairs, showered and changed into a cropped MTV muscle tee , high waisted shorts, vans, and a touch of makeup. I let my hair loose with some beach curls and added a flower crown.

"You look adorable." Ross smiled as he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Well, thank you!" I giggled.

We both walked out the door and headed to his place. When we walked in Riker laughed.

"Well, hello Mr. And Mrs. Lynch."

I blushed.

"Shut up Riker!" Ross playfully pushed him.

I felt kind of awkward. "Where's Rydel."

"In her room." Riker replied as he sat back down on the couch.

"Thanks."

I let to of Ross' hand and ran up the stairs.

Now normally, I just walk into Rydel's room. No problem. Even if she was changing, we wouldn't care cause we're both girls. Maybe this was a good time to knock..

I opened the door to see none other then Rydel and Ratliff. No biggie? Right. WRONG.

THEY.

WERE.

KISSING.

I put my hand over my mouth and tried to hold in a scream.

Not that it was nasty or scary, just I was surprised.

They both sprung back and looked at me with eyes opened wide.

"Hey! Scar!" Ratliff said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"I didn't see anything!! I swear!" I covered my eyes and began walking out of the room.

I heard chuckling and Rydel's famous giggle.

"Scarlett, get in here." Rydel's voice rang through my ears.

I walked in awkwardly.

"I'm sorry! I should've knocked! I normally don't cause it's me and Rydel, but.. I didn't know I'm sorry!"

They both laughed.

"It's okay! Have a seat."

I sat on the other side of Rydel and yet both turned to me.

"Well, maybe it's a good time to tell everyone."

"Tell everyone what?"

Ratliff intertwined his fingers with Rydel's.

"No way."

My mouth began to take shape into a smile.

"Yes way." Ratliff laughed.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so happy for you guys! How long has this been going on?"

"A month." Rydel giggled.

"Wow that long in secret?"

"Yup."

"We were gunna tell everyone today. So, it's okay that you caught us."

"WELL COME ON!!"

I was super excited I ran down the stairs, jumped on the couch and sprawled out on top of Ryland, Rocky, and Ross.

"Woah! Why so excited?!" Ryland said pushing my head off his chest. "And get off of me."

"NO DONT MOVE HER!" Rocky said putting his hands out. "I like where she is." He winked when I realized my butt was on his... Private spot.

Ross then gave a sarcastic laugh. "No, move her." He grabbed my arms and pulled me up onto his lap.

"Well.. I gotta do something about this." Rocky pointed down to his pants, got off the couch and waddled into the bathroom.

We all laughed.

"So, why are you so happy?" Riker said.

"Well, Rydel and rat-"

I was cut off by Ratliff and Rydel walking into the room.

"We have something to tell you guys."

Ratliff said with a serious face, and Delly nodded.

"What up?" Ryland said concerned.

"Ratliff and I are..........."

"Are what?"

"Well........"

______

DUN DUN DUN.

Cliff hanger!

Scarlett's outfit is on the side.

Sorry for the long wait. been SUPER busy lately.

So many projects to do for school.

Updates will began more often once I get back on track.

Love you guys!