Chapter 17 - Fail.

- Scarlett.

I ran up to Rydel's room and changed into my bikini. I then ran downstairs and saw Ross was by the pool wetting his hair. I ran passed him.

"GET OUT THE WAY ROCK STAR!"

I yelled as I jumped straight into the pool making a huge splash. When I surfaced from the water I looked at Ross. He was soaked from my splash.

"Seriously?" He chuckled as he shook off like a dog.

"Yes sir." I laughed.

He then dove into the water and swam to me.

"Hello gorgeous."

I blushed and he could tell I was. We swam around for about a half hour then got out. We dried off and since it was dark out it was pretty cold. He have me his sweatshirt and I slipped it on over my bikini. It was slightly damp, but otherwise dry. He then set up a blanket over by the pool and laid on it. Funny it's the same spot where we kissed. I laid beside him and he pulled me close to his body.

Let me just explain something really quick. Ross, is such a cuddler. I've slept over the Lynch's house before, but with Rydel. I've never slept in the same bed as Ross. One day, we almost did. But I stopped myself because I thought it'd be odd since we're not a couple. But whenever we're watching movies or something that boy does not let go. But I don't mind. He's cozy. There's at least 20 pictures of us cuddling on Instagram since Rydel and the boys snipe us all the time. Fans still war over Raura and Raia but now there's a new ship.. Soss. They chose Soss cause it sounds like "Sauce." HA! I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts.

"Scarlett?"

"Yes, rockstar?"

He chuckled. "So.. About that talk."

"Oh yeah." I sat up.

"What's up?"

He also sat up and faced me.

"The truth is..." He reached into the pocket of the sweatshirt I was wearing..

Odd cause I didn't feel anything in my pocket.

"I-" he stuttered.

I couldn't see what he had in his hands.

"This spot. It's special to me."

"And why's that?"

He scooted closer to me.

"Cause... This is the spot I finally had the courage to talk about." He air quoted "'that girl.'"

"Okay.. But that doesn't really explain why it's so sp-"

"Then, I had the courage.. To..." He paused. "Kiss...." He again air quoted "'that girl.'"

"Wait.. Ross... Where are you going with this."

I knew exactly where he was going... But I didn't want to believe it. There's no way a guy like him could actually like me. He's special.. But then again.. He wasn't always special. He changed. He went from being that asshole who slept with everyone, to the sweetest guy ever. According to Rydel and the guys, they haven't seen this side of Ross in so long. This was the Ross they knew and love.. And he changed the moment I came around. Maybe... He...

"The truth is...."He grabbed both of my hands.

- Ross.

I got lost in her eyes and chocked up. Before I could even get any words out I found myself leaving forward once again. Just like the first time we kissed. She started leaning in as well. I placed my hand on her cheek and gently cupped her face. Soon enough our lips crashed together. About 5 seconds later, our lips began to move in sync, I couldn't help myself anymore and I traced the bottom of her lip with my tongue eagerly. She then let me in and our tongues wrestled around for a bit. Things started to get heated and I pulled her onto my lap without breaking our kiss. I then slipped my hands underneath the sweatshirt and she let my hands roam her body. She pulled away and pressed her forehead to mine. She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair.