24

Vas Happening?!Hello my Stylers.So I have to announce the last chapter of the one and only book Through the Dark.

========

Isabella's POV:

I woke up scared and sweating again.God not another dream this is nuts.I really want and need this to stop I can't back down that road.So I decided to text Zayn since it is the next day and maybe he is free.

Belle:Hi Zayn!I was wondering of you can come over?I need someone to talk to.And I miss you too.

I sent him the text but nothing was returned back of course.But you know what,I should ask Olivia if she can come over and talk about if,she knows anything about Marcus.I know it's not polite to spy but he doesn't sound like a safe guy and I don't want Zayn to get hurt.I called her and she picked up after two rings."Hey Belle!I miss you so much!What's up?"I smiled at her excitement and said,"I miss you too.I was wondering if you can come over I need someone to talk to."She said yes and I gave her my address.We both hanged and I sat down and waited.After about an hour Olivia was there at my door.

I gave her hug and we sat down.I immediately began to speak."I am not the person to spy but I did with Zayn.I need to ask you.Who is Marcus?"She was shocked and shook her head."No last time I told you something you got hit by him."She whined.

"Please.I am worried about him.I need to know."I begged.She sighed and explained,"Fine.Now Marcus is a very powerful guy.Back in Bradford he was in a gang.Drugs,stealing,and killing was all he did.When Zayn was sixteen he got mixed up in the wrong group.We tired to stop him from hanging out with him before he gets too deep but he wouldn't listen.Until one day when he tricked Zayn into getting drugs from someone.He was going to go to jail until they found out he knew nothing and Marcus was behind it.Marcus was on the run since then.Haven't heard about him since."I was stunned.How could all this happened to him.

"Now why do you need to know about him?"She asked casually."Because I heard him talk to Marcus yesterday.He was going to do something for him.I don't want him to get hurt and I heard most of the conversation.And I think he knows about me too."I stated quietly and scared.

"Holy shit!Belle why didn't you tell anyone sooner."She yelled.Olivia took out her phone frantically."What are you doing?"I questioned.

"Calling the police.They need to know."I slapped her phone out of her hand and silently scolded her,"Are you mad?Zayn can go to jail if they find out he is doing a job for him."She agreed and we both decided to call the boys.After another hour of us both pacing they came.My mom and brother weren't home thank god but that's not the point right now.The point is that Zayn can be in real big trouble.Niall,Louis,Liam,and Harry sat on the floor as we explained the situation to them.Harry freaked out the most knowing what Marcus can do."Did you call the police?"Asked Niall.We shook our head as he ran his fingers through his dirty,blonde hair nervously.

"Maybe we should call Zayn."I suggested.We agreed and tried but it went straight to voicemail.Then I remembered exactly what he said on the phone call."On the phone I heard him say he was at this old building somewhere."I responded.Harry's face showed that he knew and we all ran to the car and drove straight to an area.It scared me full death,drugs,and murder.The whole time goosebumps would come over my body.When we exited the SUV we quietly walked to the door.But we needed a plan before we walked in.

"Guys we need to think this through."They nodded as we thought of a solution.We all spilt into groups.Leaving me with Harry and Liam.Walking at opposite directions we all ended up in different places.I was fine until I was the first to find Zayn tied up on chair with blood everywhere.His face bruised as if he was beaten."Zayn!"I cried.I ran to him with the boys following.Liam and Harry tried to untie and free him as I needed him to be conscious.Until I heard him.

"And what do you think you are doing?"His voice brought shivers to my body as I turned around to find the man with black sweaty hair and cuts everywhere with a gun in his dirty hand."Get up!All of you!"He yelled.Liam,Harry,and I raised up with our hands in surrender."And here is your friends besides I want to play with one."Niall and Louis were pushed by us with his scary minions.Except Olivia.She was brought to I guess Marcus.She was thrown at him while her whimpers overpowered the room.

"Look who we have here.She is pretty one isn't she."He hisses in her ear as she cried silently more."Please let go of her.Take me instead."Spoke Harry.He loaded the gun and yelled at him."Shut up!"

"Besides I don't want her."He pushed Olivia on the ground as she crawled to Harry,where he hugged her tightly not letting go."I want Belle."He smirked.I already started crying as I walked up to him and Marcus pulled me to his chest so he can hold me from behind and put the gun to my head as I sobbed.

"Marcus.Don't hurt her."I heard Zayn say weakly."Zayn shut the fuck up!Before I kill you first!You are the one who did this."He shouted.

"P-Please d-don't hurt m-me."I whimpered.His laugh made me cry more."Oh I am not going to hurt you.I am going to kill you.Finally you can leave this fucked up place!"He hollered at the end.I heard the gun loaded as he was going to pull the trigger until I heard a girl's voice make a groan to hit him.He was on the ground knocked out but the problem was before he was done he managed to do it.Perrie was there now on the floor with me.Blood was everywhere and it was becoming harder to breath.

"No Belle!Stay with me!We can't let you leave us!Not again!"I heard Olivia yell while sobbing uncontrollably.Zayn ripped out of his chair to come to me.

"No baby!Don't go this is all my fault!I am so sorry!I love you,you can't leave me,us!"He screamed.The other minions came back but I think they took care of them."I-I l-love you g-guys.So much."I managed to spit out.He smiled as they do too but tears were falling.

"Please d-don't f-forget m-me."I smiled now.I heard Olivia cry more as my eyelids shut closed blocking me from seeing the people I love.It was becoming more weird to die by the minute."Am I dying?"I asked my Dad in front of me.

"Only you choose to."He replied to me as I smiled,I kissed him on the cheek.

Olivia's POV:

The ambulance and police rushed as Zayn held lifeless Belle in his hands.This time for real.Who know that this was day Belle would leave us.I only met her about two or three weeks ago but I already loved her and missed her.Words couldn't describe how I felt.But I keep thinking it is my fault.I am trying to find a way I could save her in my mind.Harry held me as I cried more.We drove after the truck holding her to the hospital.But when I got there all I could do was blame me.And only me.Time went by before her Mom showed up and broke down like everyone else has.But I just wish that this doesn't have to be our hang out when Belle isn't around.Just lies,arguments,depression,and more is always held here.And I was tired of it.

I know what it feels like now to be left alone and depressed because I basically lost one of the best friends I will ever have.To be lost without her and I know I have Harry and everyone else but it won't be the same without Belle in my life anymore.When I was about to be finally done the doctor walked in to give us the news causing everyone to stand up."Belle is alive.In critical condition but alive.She was lucky enough to have the bullet miss her kidneys.She should be up anytime and be able to see you guys soon."We all cheered,cried,and laughed at the miracle.I didn't lose my best friend and now the part I was about to lose was back to normal.

Isabella's POV:

Opening my eyelids to the world that I missed the past hour was amazing.Having everyone back will be breathtaking.I loved each and everyone of them and they helped me.I know this time since I went to college was hard but they helped me through it.My Mom,Jonathan,Niall,Louis,Liam,Harry,Olivia,and Zayn helped me through the dark.And words can't describe how happy I am to finally see the light of my life.

============

Happy Ending guys.So now it will be going through editing and then it will be done.Thank you for everything you have done for this story.I love you all so much and I will see ya soon my Stylers.

-Ally<3