19

Vas Happening?!So the song for the chapter is Amnesia by 5sos/5 Seconds if Summer.Hope you like!

=========

Zayn's POV:

The doctor walked in and had disappointment in her face."I am so sorry but she didn't make it."No this can't be happening.Her mom dropped to the ground crying and Jonathan came to comfort her.Everyone was crying and I knew this wasn't supposed to happen.

"She can't!No you are supposed to save her and you didn't!"I fell to the floor and Olivia helped me.She couldn't be gone.

"No why is this happening?!Everyone was supposed to be happy and now Belle's gone!"I shouted.

"She thought no one will miss her but I do!I wish I can just forget it all like I had amnesia or maybe this is all a twisted dream.But I loved her."I sobbed into Olivia's head.

"I know I do too!"Cooed Olivia.

"I already miss her and it hurts.Now I know what it feels like for someone you love to leave you in just a second."I wanted her in my arms and to see her smile again.And hear her laugh with her piercing blue eyes.Just her!I wanted her back!I left Olivia's grip and walked off.I couldn't stand to be there right now.I walked up and down hallways until I found her.I guess they still haven't taken her away.Her blonde hair brushed perfectly and all I wanted to see was her eyes.With the smile back too.I pulled out my phone from thinking then I went through my phone to find three new messages.

"Zayn.This Belle and all I wanted to say is if you get this message I am probably dead.These past I don't know two weeks you have made my life hell but in a good way.And I wanted to say I love you.You may not ever want to say it back to me but I just wanted you to know.Now since you always list off how beautiful I sent you two pics of myself at my best and I love you.Also I kind put millions of photos in your phone without you knowing so yeah.But I love you and I want you to move in from this point and find a better girl then me.<3"The message made me like raindrops were falling from my eyes.Then I sent it back.

"I love you Belle and it will be impossible to find someone like you."Then I say the two beautiful photos of her smiling and making a funny face.I brought a smile to my mouth.Then I looked through my camera roll to find about 250 spam photos of her but I didn't care cause they all brought happiness to me.But every photo was different to me.She was happy.Not broken,her smile was brighter then I ever seen and her eyes had happiness and I don't know why but the tears were coming faster then ever.And all I ever would want is her and no one else."Zayn we have to go.Her mom wants to go home and try to arrange her...funeral."Explained Olivia.I nodded and we walked away.To hear those words of someone you love to have a funeral arranged is undescribable.All I want is her back.

===========

Sorry the short chapter just didn't have enough time and some of you may be confused but just hear me out and you will find out the next chapter.LUV YA!

-Ally<3