11

Vas Happening?!So here is another update!

================

Isabella's POV:

"Belle?!"Yelled Zayn.I noticed exactly what he was yelling at.Blood was still running out of my wrist and tears were coming out of my eyes and I wasn't even aware of it.I looked up at him again and he was closer sitting next to me.

"Why would you do this?"He said.I looked at him and said:

"Just go Zayn.Why would you care anyways if you hurt me too."I snapped at him.His face changed and he tried to come closer but I pushed him away and got up to sit on my bed.

"Aren't you going to the clean the cut?"He asked.I shook my head and said:

"No the pain helps with everything."And more tears came down.He came up and asked:

"Who is this new depressed Belle that I know?"

"She was always here.I just hid her until I couldn't anymore."More tears were coming until I couldn't hold it back and I became full on sobbing.He moved closer and hugged me which I took the offer and cried more.

"I can't do it Zayn!They are coming back the bad thoughts.And I am missing Jason he used to help me with everything.I have no one!"He kept hugging me and rubbing my back which did kind of help.Then I heard the door slam open.

"Zayn get the fuck off her!"I heard him say.I pulled him apart from me and found Harry there which his fist clenched by his sides.

"Harry are you okay?"I got up and walked over to him.

"Did he do this to you?"He took my wrist in his hand and looked at still the fresh blood.

"No Harry I did this."I mumbled.His face softened and then pulled me into a hug.I accepted it and we soon pulled apart.Zayn wasn't there anymore.

"Why would you do this?"Asked Harry.I looked into his dark green eyes as he stared into my blue ones.

"Listen Harry I just don't want to talk about this right now.I had enough of this day."He nodded his head and understood.He soon hugged me again and kissed me lightly on the head.I couldn't go to the rest of my classes.So I decided to say I threw up after Mr.Dickson's class if they ask me tomorrow but I still need to do my essay.So I typed once again:

Having this said I even thought suicidal thoughts.I would sit at home and think of every different way to kill me.I always would think of how life would be better if I wasn't here with everyone to hurt me.Until one day I snapped and I did it.I took seven pills and stuffed them into my mouth.Everything became dizzy and black.In my mind I said to myself it's happening.I am finally leaving here to be an angel for god.Live life in heaven and look beautiful in the inside and out for once in life.Then I ended up in a hospital with a crying mother on my side and little toddler playing with cars on the other.It turns out my brother found me on the floor almost lifeless.At that point I was so disappointed in myself.I have been selfish and all I did was blame myself and out of all people to find me was my brother.After my time at the hospital I came to a conclusion to stop and I met someone to help me.Jason Ross my ex-boyfriend.He use to do everything for me.He was like my superman and for once again in my life I felt happy.

Finally my life was becoming happy in my essay but I knew I wasn't happy right now.And then I looked at my cut.I knew I needed to stop but I could already feel the bad things coming.And I couldn't control it.I took the razor and cut another line saying"You are a failure,ugly,worthless,disgusting human being.And no one will ever care for you."Thats when I dug deeper and all I could remember was the pain and blackness overcoming me.

Olivia's POV:

My first class was finished and I finally had my weight lifted off my shoulders.I wonder how Belle's was too.As I put in the key for my dorm and opened the knob I came across a lifeless Belle with blood streaming down from her wrist and a razor by her side.I dropped all my things and ran to her side."Belle wake up!"I took my phone in hand and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Hello I have friend of mine who is unconscious and I need an ambulance right away at NYU dorms of the east side number 62."I heard her typing and she soon said:

"Okay the ambulance would be on there way."I hanged up and first checked her pulse.Thank she was alive.Then all I saw was Harry and Liam walk.

"I knew I shouldn't have left her alone!"Yelled Harry.

"Did you call 911?"Asked Liam and I nodded and the ambulance rushed through and took Belle in her hands.Now we have to pray she is okay.

=================

Ooo drama!So I hope you liked and luv ya!

-Ally<3