16

Vas Happening?!Today's song is Good Enough by Little Mix!Hope you like it!

==================

Isabella's POV:

Flashback/Dream:

"Goodnight Daddy."

"Just remember that I love you and that I will never forget you sweetheart.I am sorry for everything."He kissed me on the forehead and left.Why did he do that?He normally would just kiss me goodnight.Oh well guess I will ask him tomorrow.

-Next Morning-

"Hey mom where's dad?"Her face was sad from mad.

"He is gone because of you.You are worthless,a failure,ugly,and a disgrace to this family.That's why he left us!"

My eyes shot up open and now I was awake and I noticed I woke up from a nightmare.Its all coming back.I decided to get up and retrieve my drug.I brought my wrist out and slipped it across my scars."Belle stop!Enough!"Yelled Olivia.

"No I am tired!I don't deserve any of you guys.Just forget me and let me broke until I can't handle it anymore!Please I am sorry I will never be good enough!"Olivia flinched back but I yelled again:

"Go!"She ran out and I continued.

"Sorry I am not good enough daddy.I am sorry for my flaws.Sorry for my smile.Sorry for everything.And most of all I am sorry for not being the perfect daughter you wanted."And Zayn was there standing above me.

"Why can't you stop!"

"Because it helps!"

"You need to stop."He demanded.

"Zayn I am fine."

"No you are not look at yourself.Look at your wrist!You are blaming yourself for something you had nothing to do with."

"It was all my fault!"I screamed.He came closer and hugged me.

"You need to promise me to stop."I crossed my fingers behind my back and said:

"I promise."

He left me and Olivia walked in to sit on the bed."I am sorry."

"It's fine I understand you were angry."

"Do you want to clean the cut?"I nodded and we both walked to the kitchen.

"I had a nightmare."I mumbled.Her head popped up from cleaning the blood.

"Can I ask what it was about."

"It..it was about my dad.The night he left."I could feel the wetness forming in my eyes.

"That's why you cut..yourself?"I nodded.

"You know you don't have too.You can talk to me or anyone."

"I know it just...helps."She was finally done with the cut and we walked back to the beds.

"You want to go for a walk?"I nodded but I went to take a shower first and changed into Cotten shorts with a t-shirt and my flip flops.Soon we left but once I opened the door I got stares from everyone which even Olivia noticed."Hey suicidal girl.Want to borrow some of my pills?"Teased a girl.

"What's going on?"I mumbled to Olivia.She shrugged her shoulders.Then we saw Harry walk toward us.

"Did you guys see the video?!"He said frantically and we both shook our head.He pulled us into a janitor closet and pressed play on the phone.

"Hello Students of NYU.I was just informed that a girl has been sent to the hospital.Due to her cutting herself.Her name is Isabella Hill but some may know her as Belle.If you see her I want you to do one thing.Crush her,break her soul,and make her die.No one wants death girl roaming the halls.I don't care what you have to do but make her leave the world."It was all Perrie.She did this.Tears were already coming down and I was covering my mouth from whimpering.

"Why?How?"That's all I could get out.Then of course a janitor walked in.We scurried away and more and more people said remarks.Cruel!And it was all making me want to do the things they said.

"Kill yourself!Die!Cut again!No one will care if you die!Fat!Ugly!Broken!Piece of shit person!Leave!"Most of the things they said was just heartbreaking.Then before I could step into my room Perrie was there waiting for me.

"Where's your father Belle?Hmm..I wonder who is the bitch now?"

"Still you!"I replied.

"I didn't ask!But anyways where is daddy?Maybe he has a new daughter that he is not disappointed in.Or perhaps a family and wouldn't even care that you died!"Harry walked in front of me.

"Go away Perrie!Get a fucking life."And she walked away.Tears were washing down and I couldn't stop it.

"Belle just relax okay?Everything is going to be-"I cut him off.

"Fine?!Nothing is ever fine.She is so fucking right!My dad doesn't care about me!He left me and didn't even care!Just said sorry and that was it!"I stormed in my dorm and before Olivia could walk in I shut it and locked them out.

"Belle let us in!Don't do anything."But I didn't listen.I was going to do it again but slid down the door and just cried.Let out all my emotions.And fears with problems on the side.I couldn't do it anymore.I know I am not good enough and I am sorry.

==========

I am so sorry that I updated late I was at my aunts house that was far away so yeah luv ya guys and see you soon!

-Ally<3