9

Vas Happening?Sorry I haven't updated today it is just I went to the movies and saw Earth to Echo and Transformers Age of extinction.But my fave was Earth to Echo made me cry.LOL but here is the update!

=================

Isabella's POV:

"Perrie?"Said Zayn confusedly.When I was about to pull his shirt off she stepped in we pulled apart and I jumped up.

"What are you doing here?"He asked again confused.

"Umm..I need to talk to you."She mumbled while glancing at me.I rushed out but I felt someone grip my wrist.

"Please stay it will only be minute."Explained Zayn.His deep,dark eyes stared into mine and then I looked away.

"No I think I should go.Besides I don't think she likes me too be there."I tried to walk away again but he still didn't let go.

"Zayn c'mon let go."I whispered.

"No I am not letting you go again."He told me.I smiled and walked back in with him.

"Umm..Zayn I said alone."She snapped.What a bitch.

"And this my room so I make the rules.Now what do you want Perrie?"He said louder.

"Umm..Zayn.Remember Marcus?"He nodded in response.

"He's back."She muttered.His face turned from pissed to shocked.He took his hands and covered his face stressfully.Once he took them off he murmured no this can't be happening.I walked up to him and rubbed his back and tried to soothe him.

"Who is Marcus?"I looked up to ask Perrie.Her head shoot up and said:

"Why would I tell you?You are just another bitch that Zayn is going to sleep with and forget about.So why would I tell you valuable information that you shouldn't know."Is she fucking serious?

"Oh I am just another bitch that is going to sleep with Zayn?Well last checked that is you and if I remember correctly you were one to cheat on him.So don't call me a bitch when you know exactly who is the actual bitch is here!"I shouted.Her face was shocked and then she stormed out.Zayn brought up his head from looking down and said:

"Who told you about me and Perrie?!"Uh-oh!

"Umm.."I spoke still trying to think what I should say.

"You still haven't answered my question."He snapped.

"Olivia."I mumbled.He slammed his fist against his dresser which made me jump back.

"Who the fuck does she think she is telling you about my past."He yelled.To be honest he was scaring me now.I have never seen him this angry.

"Zayn calm down."I told him.He looked in my direction then started to walk over to me and got close.

"You want me to calm down when you know about my fucking past."He yelled in my face.All I felt next was a burn by my cheek.I fell back and tripped over shoes.He slapped me!

"Z-Zayn!"I stuttered.He noticed and his face softened.He tried to come help me up but crawled back more.I was honestly scared now.

"Listen Belle I-"I didn't want to hear it.

"No Zayn!I thought you showed me this whole new side of you.But no you had to ruin it!Just leave me alone!"I ran out and I knew I had tears coming down my face.Once I walked back downstairs everyone noticed and got up to come to me.I ran to Olivia first to give her a hug and cry.

"Belle are you alright?!What happened?!And why are you bleeding?"Olivia asked me concernedly.

"Umm..it was Zayn he kind of hit me."Olivia face changed and she hugged me again.Harry's face was so pissed and of all the boys were too and for some strange reason Liam looked the maddest.Then when I pulled away I found Zayn there standing in front of me.All I saw was the four boys push me to get to Zayn and Harry said:

"I think you have done enough!"Zayn glanced at me but I just looked down and didn't pay attention to him.Soon he walked away and the boys turned around and most of them smiled but the rest had a serious face.

"Are you okay?"Asked Liam concerned.

"Yeah of course I am.It just stings a little."I said while touching my cheek.

"Well let's go the bathroom to clean it."And he motioned me to come with him.I wonder why he was mad and concerned.He was always shy and never talked.Once we came to a bathroom I hopped on to the counter and he took a paper towel and started to clean it.

"Liam why have you been so concerned and mad ever since Zayn hit me?"He looked into my eyes and said:

"Cause my mom used to get hit by my father when I was little and I hated it so I never tolerate that type of thing."I nodded and now I understood.Once he was done he put a band-aid and I was ready to go.When we walked back,Olivia suggested we go home and I agreed.This has been one long day!But as soon as we got to my dorm I laid down and fell into a deep sleep and was ready for my classes tomorrow.

==============

OMG Ally what did you do?They were coming together now they are farther apart.LOL that's why you are going to have wait with Marcus too.But I hope you liked the kind of short chapter.LUV ya and see ya soon!Oh and by the way HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!