17

Vas Happening?!So here is the chapter and I love you so much!Hope you like the chapter and the song for today's chapter is Turn your Face by Little Mix.I have been listening to Little Mix often!

=============

Isabella's POV:

"Isabella Marie Hill let us in!"Yelled my mother.But I just sat there and listened to my music and letting the tears wash down my soft face.

"Don't you have a key?"I heard my mom mumble to Olivia.

"No I left it in the room cause Belle was bringing hers."Explained Olivia.

"Let me talk to her."Stated Zayn.

"I hope you are not doing what I think you doing."Said Zayn.

"If you are referring to cutting then no."I finally said.

"Can you please open the door?"Said Zayn.

"Only if you come in."I replied.I got up to open the door and Zayn rushed in which as he did I shut the door and locked it.Then I ran up to him and hugged his body and said:

"I wish I can sleep forever."

"Then I would never see you anymore."I smiled and went on my toes to kiss him.It was short but worth it.

"Did you see the video?"He nodded and anger ignited in his eyes.

"I know and wait till I see Perrie."I stopped him.

"No don't do anything this is my battle I have to fight it."

"But-"

"No Zayn!"He nodded and then bent down to give me another kiss.Which I accepted but this one was passionate and heated.I bit on his lip which he moaned in return in pleasure.He soon started to kiss down to my neck but stopped when he reached to an area on my neck."What is this?"I knew what he was worried about.

"That my friend is when I was in middle school and this girl took a rock and hit me with it.Ever since this bruise has never gotten away."He nodded and sadness appeared in his eyes.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"Just that you been through so much and-"

"I am fine trust-"

"No you are not fine!"He shouted and backed away.

"Please Zayn I don't want to talk about this right now!"I pointed to the scars.The fresh and and old ones wanted to make me cry.He stormed out and of course Olivia,Harry,and my mom rushed in."Fuck!"I mumbled.

"Did you do anything?"Asked my mom.

"No!I feel like no one trusts me.I can last a couple hours without doing anything!"And I went to sit down.

"I just want my life back."I whispered.

"And you will get it back once you stop that."And she pointed to my scars.

"You know you guys can say it.Cutting isn't a bad word."And they all tensed up at my remark.I then got up but my phone buzzed instead.It was from Louis:

"Hey you want to go to the park with Niall and me.And maybe pass by Starbucks!"

"Bye I am going with Louis and Niall to Starbucks."And rushed out.Once I left I let out a sigh of relief until I noticed everyone's glare again.I pretty much jogged to Louis and Niall's dorm.And I knocked on the door Niall opened it and I pushed him in and scurried into the room and shut the door.And slid down the door."Are you okay Belle."I shook my head.

"The video.Everyone is trying to break me and...it's working."He slid down next to me.

"I saw it and I am sorry."

"It's okay it wasn't your fault.Niall did I ever tell you are like an older brother to me."He smiled and came to hug me.

"Woah Belle I just said Starbucks not a Niall with it."I laughed and it has been a while.

"Thanks.I haven't laughed in awhile.More like crying twenty-four seven."And I frowned.

"It's okay today is going to be fun."Said Niall and I nodded.Then we opened the door and off we went.

=============

Hope you like it and love you and do you guys like the song stuff and the story line please comment I would really appreciate it.Thank you and LUV ya!

-Ally<3