13

Vas Happening?!Here is another chapter with drama!

==================

Isabella's POV:

"Please don't make me do this?"I shook my head.

"He is right Belle you have to pick."Said Zayn.

"Please I don't want to lose none of you.And I already had a crap day and now you want me choose one of the people I like the most when you are like both my best friends."But I knew who I can't pick.

"Umm...Harry I can't choose you."I mumbled.His turned to me and brokenness was written all over his face.

"Why?"

"Because one of my best friends likes you."I admitted.

"Olivia?I known her my whole life and she has no feelings for me."

"Harry why would you think she would tell you?"

"I did like her until I met you though."

"I can't do that to her."I walked up to him and hugged him.Which he took the offer and then I went on my tippy toes to give him a quick peck on the lips and said:

"Harry I will always love you but I need you as a friend."He nodded and gave me another kiss on the head.I walked away but as I was walking I just felt this pain and fainted right there.

Harry's POV:

There she was.The one that is going to get away until she fell to the floor.Zayn and I both ran to her and yelled:

"We need a doctor!"Nurses came running by and Dr.Jackie who was taking care of her came by.

"What's wrong with her?"Asked Zayn.

"She is having a concussion right now."We looked at one another and she told us to wait in the waiting room for now.Everyone was there including Olivia,Louis,Liam,Niall,her mom,and her brother.

"Is she okay?"Asked Niall.We shook our head.And they all rushed up and all asked at once what's wrong.

"Dr.Jackie said she is having a concussion right now and they have to treat it and do a cat scan so she can make sure her brain is okay."Her mom had tears coming down as well as Olivia.And I even think Niall had little wet eyes too.

"Niall are you crying?"He shook his head and said:

"No I just yawned."I laughed at his excuse and then Louis shook his head and responded:

"Whatever you say lad but last I checked I didn't see that."Then the doctor walked in.

"Isabella is fine but she will be out for a good two days.It was a big one and probably a grade 4 concussion.She is in a coma for now and you can go see her."We nodded and she walked away.Her mom and Olivia went in first.

Olivia's POV:

Belle was there sleeping again and I just felt the worst for her.She has been through so much and now is in a coma."I just want to say thank you for everything you have done for her."I nodded and I knew she must be worried about her.I know I was.

============

For this chapter I had to do research on unconsciousness and concussions which room me a little longer but I hope you like it and LUV ya my Stylers!Oh and sorry for the short chapter:(

-Ally<3