6

Vas Happening?So my cousin is writing a fan-fiction called You and I and she doesn't want to update the chapter so if you vote that means how many people wanted her to vote so yeah

============

Isabella's POV:

After our talk with me and Olivia we finally drove to the mall."Have you ever been to this mall before?"asked Olivia.I shook my head and then she said:

"Well then you are going to love this place."And she was right there was so many stores that were all my style too.My favorite was Charlotte Russe.They had such cute things including millions of crop tops,shorts,and dresses."Look at this one!"I said to Olivia.

"For you right not for me.I would look horrible in this."I looked at her and said:

"You would look hot in this dress and I bet Harry would love it."She blushed and said:

"I think Harry and me will never be a thing.We are kind of like friends with..benefits.You know?"

"Stop lying to yourself.I see the way he looks at you.It was actually the way that...Jason...would look at me."My chest hurt just thinking about him.Olivia had sympathy in her eyes.

"C'mon let's just try this on."She nodded and went to the dressing room.Once she came back she glowed with happiness.

"Oh my god Olivia you look great."She had a causal dress on and it was long with daisies.And it was strapless too.Her body fit perfectly in it.

"Oh we are getting you this.And you are wearing to the party tonight.There is one on Saturady right?"

"There is always one."She laughed at the end.

Once she changed out of it I got myself a dress to and some skirts with crop tops.When we were done we came out of the store.We were hungry since I all had was a frappuccino today.We just got some tacos from Taco Bell."Mmmm!This is good!"I said.I never tried the Doritos taco.

"I know!Who knew that this would be good with meat and sour cream."I laughed and she then said:

"Have you ever had spaghetti tacos?"I gave her a what the fuck look and she laughed.

"They are amazing I will make you them one day."I laughed and agreed with her.Thats when I turned around and saw Zayn talking to a girl with blonde,short hair and they were yelling at one another.Then she slapped him and walked away.

"Did you see that?"I asked Olivia.

"Saw what?"She asked confusedly.

"I just saw Zayn get slapped by a girl with blonde hair.Her over there."I pointed to her and Olivia had this face like 'Oh shit'.

"Umm that's Perrie his one and only girlfriend.But she cheated on him and ever since they have like only one night stands sometimes."I gave her understanding look.Wow!

"Well anyways how about we go home I am tired."She nodded and we threw out our food and got to her car.

That's when she got a phone call:

"Hello.Yes that's me.Oh my god!I will be right there!"She had tears coming down.

"What's wrong!"

"My sister just got in an accident!I have to go to the hospital.How are you going to get home?"She thought then she looked over and I saw her looking at him.

"Hell no I will go with you."

"No they only allow family."I sighed and said:

"Fine!"She ran to Zayn and explained everything and of course he said yes to taking me to my dorm.

"C'mon."said Zayn.We walked over to his black BMW and I got in.

"Trust me I am no more excited then you are."I just rolled my eyes and sighed.Then he turned on the vehicle and off we went.He turned on the radio and Sing by Ed Sheeran came on.This was absolutely my favorite song.I hummed along it and just looked out the window.

"Do you like Ed Sheeran."He spoke up.

"Like I love him."I smiled.

"Do you like him too?"I asked.

"Yeah he is one of my favorite artist besides The Fray."

"Wow I like the The Fray too."I laughed.He smiled at me but then it faded.I wonder why.Then I remembered what he did to me and my smile faded too.Soon the drive home was done and he walked to me to my room.

"Umm..thanks for driving me."

"No problem.See you around!"He said and I closed the door.Well that was awkward.

============

So did you like it.The fray and Ed Sheeran fans here lol!Anyways I hope you liked and how the story is going.

-Ally<3