8

Vas Happening?!So yesterday I saw a Kevin🐦!But anyways just thought I should tell you guys.But I love you and let the annual 8th chapter of the Wattpad games begin!

======================

Isabella's POV:

I woke up to the light sound of snoring in my room.As I looked to the side it was Olivia.She must be really tired from yesterday.What time is it anyways?"I took my phone and looked at it and it read:9:00

"Ugh!"I groan.I guess that caused Olivia to wake up cause I ended having a pillow in my face and a:

"Fucking shut up Belle I am trying to sleep!"

"Sorry!I am just bored.What are we going to do today?"

"Be a lazy person for once with no life."She replied and I laughed in return.

"Can we go to a party today?"I asked.She nodded while still trying to go back to sleep.After that I got up and went to the kitchen to get myself a bowl of cereal.And then of course there was a knock at the door which I ran to open."Yes how may I hel-"It revealed my mom and brother.

"Mom!John!"I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up Belle!"Shouted Olivia from the room.My mom gave me a hard look and I said:

"Sorry not a morning person.Come with me to the kitchen."They followed me there and I went back to eating my food.

"Oh frosted flakes."Said John in aww.

"Nice try rug rat but you ain't getting shit."He stared at me with sadness.

"Isabella your language!"scolded my mom.

"Why this is my house?"She gave me an amused look.

"And I pay for this house!"I laughed and I knew she won this one.

"Anyways what are planning on doing today?"My mom asked.

"Me and Olivia are going to a party later!"She gave me weird look.

"On a Sunday?"I nodded my head.

"Well how about I take you and Olivia to Starbucks before I go."I ran to Olivia's bed then jumped on her.

"Ow!Get off my bed Belle!"She whined.

"C'mon my mom said she is going to take us to Starbucks and she's buying!"She jumped up and was starting to get ready.I started to do the same since I was still in my pajamas.So I just put on my sweatpants and a causal tank top with flip flops.As for Olivia.Soon we all got in my mom's car and drove to Starbucks.We basically all got frappuccinos.Once we were about to sit down they all walked in.

"Oh shit!"I mumbled and kicked Olivia under the table which she gave me an:I am going to kill you face but then noticed what I was motioning too.She gave me a worried face and of course guess who noticed."Belle is that you?!"Yelled Louis.Are you kidding me Louis?I turned around and waved.But then turned back to my mom.Next thing you know it all the boys are coming to sit next to us.

"How may I help!"I said through gritted teeth to the boys.

"Nothing we just came to hang out!"Explained Niall.I mentally face palmed myself.

"Are these your friends Isabella?"asked my mom curiously.I was about to say no but Louis came in and said:

"No not friends!BEST friends!"And Louis attacked me with a hug which Olivia tried so hard not to laugh at him.

"So are you Belle's mom?"asked Niall

"Yes I am and you are.."

"Niall Horan!"He said while smiling really big.Once again face palmed myself mentally.