12

Vas happening?!Here is your chapter and I think hopefully Kevin will approve of it this time!

==================

Isabella's POV:

Where am I?This was the first thing to pop in my head.Then I heard the sounds of steady beeping with crying and whimpering.As I tried to open my eyelids I saw white and that I was on a hospital bed.As soon as I tried to get up I was pulled down from wires everywhere.Then I remembered my cut.I look down to it and saw two stitching at the end."Belle you are awake?!"Said my mom.No this can't be happening.Not again I feel like this is all going to be a cycle.

"What the hell is happening?"I said in a groggy voice.

"Umm..honey your wrist.You became unconscious and Olivia found you in the room."She already tears coming down her cheek.I am such a disappointment and a failure.How could she want me as a daughter.

"Can I see her?"She nodded and went out to I guess tell her to come in.A couple seconds she appeared with running mascara on her face and puffy red eyes.

"Oh my god Belle are you okay?"She ran to sit next to me.

"Yeah I am fine just a little tired and sore."She nodded.

"I am sorry Olivia."She popped her head up and gave me look.

"Why would you say sorry?"

"Because you had to see me at my worst.I tried hide it but I just....broke."Tears were washing down and I couldn't help it.

"The bad thoughts were coming back but this time I couldn't control it."I continued.

"So I knew one way to help it.By hurting my self to let go of the pain."She now had tears coming too but soon she spoke up and said:

"Why?"I knew I had to explain it to her.

"When I was little girl my dad left me one night saying that he was sorry.At first I was confused but then the next day he was gone.I would think and think of all the ways why he would he leave.I always thought it was my fault.So I would hide the pain by me eating a lot and became kind of fat.I got bullied in all of middle school and some of high school.I would cut to help me.Then one day I snapped and I took seven of my mom's pills and swallowed them.I was rushed to the hospital and my brother found me almost dead on the floor.I knew I needed to stop and then I met Jason.He would help me through good and bad.But now since he was gone I had no one to help me.I couldn't hold it back when my professor told me write about me I broke."Tears were rushing down and so was Olivia's.

"This is why I did that."She nodded but then Zayn came from behind the curtain and had tears coming down from his face.

"Zayn?"He came closer and attacked me with a hug.I hugged him back and cried more.When I pulled back Olivia was gone and it was only me and him.I patted the spot next to me for him to sit down and he did.

"I am so sorry Belle for all the shit I caused you.The break up and your cheek."He took his hand and caressed my cut.Then I all saw was him moving closer.And we crashed.But this was different.It had more passion and I think love.Our lips moved in sync with one another.It was like magic took over me.When we pulled apart I stared into his sparkling eyes as he stared into mine.

"I am going to help.Just like Jason did but hopefully better."He nodded and then I looked to the side to find Harry there.

"Umm..hey Harry!"He rushed out and I pulled all my wires out and ran after him.

"Harry wait!"He stopped and looked back.

"What Belle?!"

"Why are you so mad?"

"Because after I took you to the movies I had these feelings.You were perfect.Beautiful,kind,funny,and god that smile."He moved closer but I didn't move back away.

"And I like you and to see you kissing him breaks me like no tomorrow.He hurts you and you just come back to him."I wasn't going to deny it either.Then I all saw was his lips come closer.And he kissed me.It was gentle and smooth.His lips were warm and soft.In my brain it felt right but in heart it was wrong.Once he pulled apart he asked:

"So what are you going to do Belle?Pick him.."And he pointed to a broken Zayn.

"Or me."I looked back to him but all I could remember was his face.What hell am I going to do?!

===============

Yay Belle is okay!But now she has to pick Zella or Barry!Write in the comments who you ship!Love you and see ya soon!

-Ally<3