23

Vas Happening?!So I have to ask you one question.How may r's?But anyways please put it in the comments if you know.But on serious note I feel like I should let this out.

Dear Words,

Words.The worst possible weapon on Earth.You may not think this matters to me but it those.I hide it behind the smile,jokes,and laughs.But deep down it hurts.You know who you are that has hurt me.It hurts when you don't have a best friend.It hurts when they make fun of the way you talk.It hurts when no one likes you when you are like me.It just hurts.But I need to let it go.All the times when they used the words against me.But I am not doing just for attention.I am doing it to let it finally go.

Love,

Ally<3

===========

Isabella's POV:

A yawn escaped my mouth as I woke up in Zayn's arms.I stared at his features and I brushed the little strands from his forehead as he was sound asleep.When I put my hand on his soft cheek his eyes fluttered open with a smile appearing from his lips."Hello."He said in a husky voice.

"Hi."I say with my hand still on his cheek.He leaned forward as I did too to kiss him but soon got interrupted when my mom walked in."Okay I called him here for him to comfort you not kiss you."She scolded.I rolled my eyes and gave her look of what she wanted.

"Food is ready.You want some?"I nodded as I tried to fix my hair and and get out Zayn's grip."Well be right down."I said and with that my mom left the room while I was still trying to get me out of his arms.

"Zayn you have to let go."I whined.He shook his head I tried to tickle him by his armpits for him to let go and he did laughing.I jumped off the bed as he groaned following me down to the dining room.My brother was helping my mom set the table as me and Zayn sat down.After about an hour of us eating with some laughing me and Zayn finished.We went back upstairs to hang out more."Belle can I ask you something?"

"Of course what is it?"I replied.

"Your mom said you had a nightmare.Can you tell what it was about?"I froze not wanting to talk about it but knew that it was better if I did."Umm..I was in middle school and was like a flashback.There was this girl Katherine she bullied me a lot.And this was the time that she punched me and I knocked out.It was scary to witness again."I explained with tears forming in my eyes.He came to hug me until his phone rang and said he had to take it.I wonder what was so important about it and of course curious me I went by the door to hear.

"Marcus I will be there calm down."He hissed.Silence came over and then he spoke again.

"It's just she needs me right now."He explained.Is she me?God I am so confused but then I remembered when the night Perrie came to say Marcus was back.That's him who he is talking to.

"No!Don't you dare came anywhere near her!"He snapped.Was he trying to hurt?I have so many questions.

"Okay I will be there."He stated and I think he hung up so I softly ran back to the bed and took out my phone as the doorknob turned and Zayn came back with a smile."Sorry it was my mom."He lied.I nodded and smiled.He came to sit down next me as I got comfortable again and closed my eyes not caring about the Marcus situation right now.

I was by my locker getting my stuff for my history class when she came to ruin me again."Hello Belle.How's your day been?"She smirked with her two followers behind her."Fine."I mumbled.

"Really cause that is about to change right now."She laughed as took my hand and the locker slamming it shut bringing pain to my fingers.I cried as the impact came."Please stop.What did I ever do to you?"I begged.

"Nothing.But I don't care you are worthless and you need to be treated like that.You don't belong here."Her words hurt me then my hand did right now.It was true too.I didn't want to believe it but she is making me more everyday."That's why your dad left."She stated with a smirk as she let go of the locker.I slid down as I held my broken fingers and cried while no cared about me.Cause I am worthless.

I woke up again from the bad nightmare but without Zayn by my side to help me.Instead a note took his place:

Dear Belle,

I didn't want to wake you up but I had to go.Sorry I couldn't stay but I love you and I hope you feel better.And don't forget to stay strong Belle.

Love Zayn.

I smiled at his note but it faded when I remembered the dream.I need them to stop and fast.Or else I will probably go back to the old Belle.

==========

I am sorry for the short chapter but I have to write one for He's My Brother and The Assistant.And I like to write longer chapters now but I have so much on my mind and I have a killer headache right now so I am trying.I just know how it feels when you love a story and you want to read it.But I love naps and I really want one.Lol!But anyways here is the chapter and I hope you liked plus the depressing note but I needed to let it go.

-Ally<3