18

Vas Happening?!The song is The Fault In Our Stars by Troye Sivan.Now in this chapter there is going to be some suicidal things so yeah just warning you!Luv ya!!!!!!

-Ally<3

============

Isabella's POV:

We were walking down to Starbucks and I was still getting looks even at my wrist."I wish people would stop staring my wrist."I said to Niall.And he tried to do a reassuring smile which in my opinion failed.Then we arrived at the front of Starbucks and stepped in.

"What do you want?"Asked Louis.

"Caramel Frappuccino."And he nodded to walk off to the line.Niall and I sat down but once we did a college boy walked up to us and said:

"Oh I think that you dropped this on your way in."And put a razor on the table.Niall and I looked at each other and I stood up to get out.I rushed out of there and I didn't want to break down in front of everyone.

"Belle wait!"I stopped and Niall was there out of breath.

"What Niall I just want to go home.I want to actually be able to go outside without people knowing my personal business."I knew I was crying in front of people but I know they broke me.

"Okay I will take you home."He simply stated.And he walked back to get Louis.And when they walked back and we started to go home.We finally got to my dorm and I said thanks to them.Thank god no one was here.And I knew what I was going to do.This was just a lot for me and I am breaking or already broke.I went to the kitchen and brought it my chest.Knives always scared me and I knew they could bring me back with pills.Just do it!You can do it!"Belle don't do it."I look to the side and find my brother there.

"I have to John and you know it.I can't live like this.Dad leaving has taken a big toll on me."The tears were flooding out of my eyes as for Jonathan.Then Zayn walked in to join."Belle put down the knife."I shook my head and I did it.I finally pursued it.

"No!"They both yelled.Then it went black and I couldn't remember anything after.

Zayn's POV:

"No!"Jonathan and I ran to her.I was crying cause she is the one.Well was."Please stay with me!Don't leave me not again!"I was sobbing and her mother walked in.I was just there holding her lifeless body.

"Call 911!Oh my god Belle."Yelled her mother.

"I am so sorry.I love you guys.Especially you Zay-"And she dozed off.She was going to say she loves me.

"No Belle stay with me!I loved you too!"The blood was rushing out now.Then the paramedics rushed in for her.I was crying and Olivia helped me up.

"She's gone!I loved her and she left me."I sobbed into Olivia.

"I know Zayn.What was her last words you will never forget.And we don't know if she is d-dead.Belle's a fighter Zayn."Olivia then began to cry too.

"I don't want to say goodbye.Why does this have to happen?"I yelled.

"I know what broke her."Mumbled Niall.

"What?"I looked up to him.

"A guy cane by us and gave her a razor and she didn't take it good.I should've stayed."Tears washed down his face.

"It wasn't your fault lad.You didn't know."Said Louis sadly.Now we have to see if she survived.

==========

I know this is a really sad chapter and I hope you guys kind of liked it.So yeah I did cry cause if Zayn's part when he loved her!

-Ally<3