3

Vas happening?I hope you are having a good day.Can you guys comment saying if story is better than my other one Alone.Thank you and se ya soon!

==================

Isabella's POV:

This party has been going on forever.But I didn't care cause I am having a great time.Oh and if you are wondering yes I think I am kind of drunk.All I have been doing is dancing on this table for like I think 40 minutes.And Niall and Louis have been laughing at me ever since."I am so wasted right now!"I yelled.Louis and Niall laughed at me once again."Umm..Belle I think you should get off that table right now and go home."Demanded Zayn.

"W-What?!Y-you are not t-the boss of m-me."I giggled at the end.Zayn shook his head and pulled me down.

"W-Why do you e-even care?"My words slurred as I asked Zayn the question.

"I don't you just look like a fucking idiot on the table."He said blankly.

"F-Fuck you and your f-family."His face was shocked at my response.He then pulled me upstairs while I was yelling:

"Get y-your filthy hands o-off me."Once he brought me into I suppose his room he pushed me on the bed.

"You need to get yourself together."He yelled.

"Why do you care you aren't my boyfriend?"I shouted back.He just shook his head and sat down next to me.

"What the fuck are you doing now?"He smiled and said:

"Nothing."Next thing I know it his lips are attached to mine.My sober side turned on and I pushed him off.

"Who the fuck do you think are?!I have a boyfriend!"I yelled.He was shocked and I got just got up and ran out of the room.I found Olivia dancing with Harry or more like grinding.

"Hey can we go now?"I asked.She nodded her head and said goodbye to Harry.In about five minutes we we were at the dorm.I was so pissed at Zayn.Why the hell did he kiss me?I told him I have a boyfriend.

"Are you okay?Ever since we left the party you have been acting weird."Olivia asked.

"Ah yeah I just have something on my mind."

"Well tell me.I promise I won't tell anyone."She sat on her bed and I sat on mines.

"Well remember when I was dancing on the table?"She nodded.

"After that Zayn told me go down and I was really drunk and I said go fuck yourself and family.I guess he was shocked at my response and pulled me to I suppose his room.I asked why he cared about me.And said he didn't so I took his word.Then he sat down next to me and I ask what he was doing.At first he answered nothing then next thing I know it he kissed me.I pushed him off and ran out that's when I went to you."She had her mouth open and said:

"Zayn kissed you!"I nodded and she shook her head.

"I am so sorry about him."She said while sighing at the end.

"Don't worry it wasn't your fault."After I was done saying my comment Zayn and Harry came bursting trough the door.Me and Olivia jumped back"What the fuck Harry?!"Yelled Olivia while throwing a pillow at him.

"Sorry we didn't know the door would slam that hard."answered Harry.

"Anyways what do you want it is almost 2:00 in the morning?"asked Olivia.

"Zayn needed to talk to Belle."Olivia looked over to me and I shook my head.

"I don't think it is a good timing Zayn."stated Olivia.He had plead in his eyes.

"Please Olivia I need to tell her something it will be only two minutes."I finally nodded and Olivia and Harry left the room for a second.

"How can I help?"I asked sarcastically.

"Well I first wanted to say I am sorry for kissing you like that.Its just I don't know umm.."

"You like me?"It came out more as a question then a statement.

"Oh fuck no!No!I don't like you I guess I was kind of drunk too."

"Well you don't have to be an ass about it."I said.

"Well you don't have to be bitch about me kissing you.In fact it wasn't even hardly a kiss."He replied a little louder.Who the hell does he think he is?

"Well you don't have to be dick and a man slut for exactly trying to kiss me you!You must have some balls coming here again to tell me you are sorry then just call me a bitch."I heard Olivia and Harry laugh outside and I gave him an evil smile.

"You know what fuck you!I came here to apologize and now you are acting like a bitch!So fuck you!"

"Go fuck yourself!"I yelled and he stomped out of the room.

Olivia returned back in and Harry did too."Bye Belle!I have to go chase this asshole over here."I nodded and said bye.

"God what you said to Zayn was the most fucking funniest thing ever!"She laughed.

"I don't mean to pat myself on the back but I did do a good job telling him off.I am sorry but he is just an ass"I laughed at the end and Olivia joined in.Zayn was such a douchebag and I don't know how anyone could ever like him.Cause I disgust him!

=============

So Zayn is being an ass in the story ooo!I hope you liked this chapter and luv ya all

-Ally310