21

Vas Happening?!So I hope the last chapter and the dream so Belle isn't dead.Ha got ya!Buy here is the chapter and the song is These Four Walls By Little Mix.

=============

Isabella's POV:

I woke up to the sound of people surrounded by me."We are losing her."I heard the doctor.And he was right I know this sounds like I am over dramatic but I saw the light.It was so bright and at the end was my dad guiding me.I know he wasn't dead but why was here."Clear!"She yelled.

"Clear!"She yelled again and my eyes shoot open.

"She's awake!"The pain was so much.It felt like a car was on top on me.I started to cough and the blood was rushing out.

"The blood wound is really deep we need to take her to immediate surgery."And I felt the bed getting pushed into a room.

"Hurry put her to sleep she is losing a lot of blood!"And a mask was put by my mouth and nose.My eye lids were getting heavier and I feel asleep.But my dream was so weird.It was me dead and I was there at my funeral as a sprit.Zayn and my mom had a speech and it broke my heart.Then I awoken.I opened my eyes and looked down.I was in a hospital bed and I asked:

"How did I get here?"The nurse looked at me and put on a pity face and said:

"You came here a few hours ago.You tried to kill yourself."And the memories flooded back in my head.The tears rushed and I replied to myself."What have I done."Then my mother rushed in.I saw the lump in her throat and she began sobbing.She ran and hugged me ever so tightly.

"I thought I lost you."

"You didn't I am here."I mumbled back.I was crying now cause I realized that I need to stop.

"Can I see Zayn?"I asked her while still hugging her.She nodded and walked over to get him.

Zayn's POV:

"Zayn she wants to see you."Her mother told me.I nodded and walked over.When I walked by the door and peeked in she saw me and this big smile appeared on her face.But it was different.Like the pictures in my dream.I ran to her and just held her.

"I thought I would never see your smile again."I felt her tears wet my shoulder.

"And I thought I would never see yours either."I pulled apart and put my lips on top of hers.It was so much different then any of the others.It was full of love and just happiness.I never felt like this before and she is doing this to me.

"Zayn remember when I passed out and I said I-I l-love you."She stuttered and I nodded.

"Will I do."She smiled.I laughed and replied:

"I love you Belle."She smiled again.Then Olivia walked in with Harry.They waved but Olivia has little raindrops coming down her face.

"Come here so I can cry with you."And she jogged over and hugged Belle like everyone else has been doing.

"I missed you."I heard Olivia mumble.

"So did I.And I am so sorry."She pulled apart.Then Harry came over when she was about to pull up more since Harry was tall she winced back.

Isabella's POV:

Fuck that hurt.Then I remembered the surgery.I pulled up the gown and saw the scar.On my stomach was about a three inch scar with stitching and when I touched it god it hurt."Wow that is big."Replied Harry.I looked at him and I said:

"That's what she said."I chuckled but they just shook there head at me.I guess it was not that funny.

"Anyways I think you should get some rest."Demanded Zayn.

"But I am not tired and I want to see the other guys."I whined.Then Niall,Louis,and Liam ran in like maniacs yelling:

"Belle we missed you!"I laughed at there stupid actions.

"Hi!I missed you guys too."I smiled and they all attacked me with a hug which did hurt but I just tried to hide it so they don't worry about me.

"Thanks guys.Oh and Niall you smell like Starbucks.Mmm."He laughed and everyone pulled apart besides Niall cause I held him down.

"Belle let go."He laughed.

"No you smell good."I got one last sniff then I let him go.I smiled then Zayn said:

"Okay guys we should go so she can get some sleep."I rolled my eyes and they left with each one waving.Then I actually knocked out.I was tired to be honest too.But I knew today was going to be different.

================

So Belle isn't really depressed anymore and is trying to change her ways.Or is it true?Lol you will find out soon or later but LUV ya and see ya soon.I almost done with updating Alone too keep your eyes open.

-Ally<3