4

Vas happening?!I am really bored which means more chapters!I hope you are liking them.So yeah!

============

Isabella's POV:

The whole night I was just tossing and turning thinking about Zayn.I even got up at seven.I just decided to go for run since I did need some exercise.I put some cotton shorts on and a sports bra with a hoodie over it.I tried to put my hair in a ponytail but it is just my hair is so short.Once I was ready I got out and jogged for a little bit while listening to Ed Sheeran.I was just looking around and trying to get Zayn off my mind but that's when I ran into someone."Watch where your going."Said the man.And for some reason that voice sounded familiar.I looked up and it was the one and only Zayn.

"Oh it's you."I said with disappointment.

"Calm down Belle!I am so excited to see you too."He replied sarcastically.I smiled at his remark and he said:

"I like your smile."He blurted out.My smile faded and I was confused.First he is an asshole and now he is sweet.Is this guy bipolar or something?

"Umm..thanks."I replied awkwardly.

"I am gonna go."I said once again awkwardly.I went around him and when I looked back he was staring at me.What was wrong with him?

After my hour run I went back to my dorm.Once I opened the door I was expecting Olivia but instead it Zayn."Zayn are you okay?What are you doing here.?"As soon I as I walked in he started to say:

"Umm..Belle ever since I saw you at that party all I wanted to do was this."He ran over and crashed his lips into mine.But this time it was different.I didn't push him off.It was so...weird.It doesn't remind me of anyway how Jason would kiss me.It just had a different feeling.Once he touched me goosebumps were going throughout my body.I needed to stop him but I just couldn't.Instead I let him do it.He then pushed me into the bookcase and we kissed more.It was so passionate and just got heated so fast."Zayn we can't do this."I said between kissing him.

"Is your boyfriend here right now?"I shook my head.

"Then we are fine."He began kissing me again.Next thing I know it Zayn is kissing me down my neck.

"Zayn I am serious we need stop."He ignored me and kept doing what he was doing.I finally pushed him off me and he had a confused look and then asked quietly:

"Why did you kiss me back if you didn't want this to happen."

"I don't know but I think you should go."I said quietly.

"But Belle-"I cut him off.

"No Zayn go!"I said louder.He stormed off and once he opened the door Olivia was there and had a confused look on.

"What just happened?"

"Nothing."I responded.

"Obviously something happened if he just stormed out of here like that."stated Olivia.

"If something did happen I don't want to talk about it."

"Were you guys making out?"She smiled.

"I said I don't want to talk about it."

"You were weren't you?"I shook my head.

"What is Jason going to say?"I throw a pillow at her and said:

"Go away nosy pants!"She laughed and Harry walked in and smiled at me and Olivia.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing."I replied really fast.

"Zayn and Belle were making out."She said with a smile.I stuck my face into a pillow and yelled.

"Aww are you blushing?"Asked Harry.

"She is isn't she?"Yelled Olivia.God I wanted to go in the corner and die!

"I am leaving!"I got up but Olivia interrupted my dramatic disappearance by saying:

"No don't go!I got Starbucks."Starbucks!She got my attention now.I did a full 360 and got my favorite a caramel frappuccino.

"Mmmm"I said.

"Now that keeps you here huh?Not my beautiful face?"Said Harry while flipping his hair dramatically.

"Keep dreaming."I smiled at the end.But all I was thinking about was Zayn and the way we kissed.Oh god what he was doing to me.

============

OMG Becky they fucking kissed.Yes girl!Yes!Lol sorry for that moment and I hope you like it!Love ya

-Ally<3