Sunsation Tour Experience

IT. WAS. FREAKING. AMAZING. Oh my god. Sooo I had VIP and I got there around 3:15 and the line was huge so I finally got inside the building at 5:30 and waited and waited. Then I got into the meet and greet around 7:30. Nick Tangorra was so sweet omg and he have the best hugs and had such a fun personality. I was so nervous at first, but I totally relaxed when I met Matt Espinosa. It was the most perfect moment ever. I ran up to him and hugged him and he hugged me tight and I said "I love you so much." And he said "I love you too babe what's your name?" And I told him and he told me it was nice to meet you. And then I showed him the drawing I made of him and he started like rubbing my back while looking at it and said "oh my god it's amazing." I literally almost died right there. And then we took a pic and he put his face next to mine and then he signed my shoes. And then Jake came and hugged me and the three of us took a pic and once I left I was so happy and I was shaking bc it was so perf omfg. Then me and my cousin were on line waiting to go in the theatre bc we would've had bad seats since the line was huge. Somehow we then won VIP seats so a security guard escorted us around the line into another entrance and we were the first row on the barricade! Even though I was getting crushed up there it was amazing!! I touched Aaron carpenters handddd and nick tangorra pointed at me. And then taylor caniff (who couldn't make it to the meet and greet) was standing backstage watching and no one saw him at first so I waved at him and he did the rock on sign back at me omfg. And all the singers there were AMAZING. And taylor drank some of his water during buck wild and then threw it on the audience and it went on my mouth and legs so I have Taylor's water on my mouth lol. Taylor freaking caniff took off his shirt during buck wild I almost diedddd. Once the show ended we waited outside for our parents to pick us up and I ran into Denzel dion and took a selfie go me and then taylor caniff ran past me to get to the car and I touched his shoulder and my cousin touched his butt hahahahaha. Overall it was the best night ever. It was like going to magcon. I loved every second of it. Ahhhhh.

Miss you guys!!!