Hate U but Love U

*Tara's POV* (this was not a request)

"H-Hayes?" My voice cracked. Before my eyes was my boyfriend Hayes kissing another girl.

"Tara it's not what it looks like_"

"Oh, it's exactly what it looks like. Get the hell away from me! I hate you!" I cried and ran out of Hayes's house.

"Tara come back, I can explain!"

I turned around. "I don't even want to look at you. I hate you so much right now but I..love you."

I was crying so hard now. I dropped to the floor. My boyfriend for two years was just cheating on me.

Hayes kneeled next to me. "Tara...I love you with all my heart. She's the one that kissed me first. I tried backing away. I'm such a fool."

I looked up, mascara was smeared all under my eyes. "But still, you kissed her."

Hayes wrapped his arms around me. "I know I did, and I'm so freaking stupid for that. I'll regret it for the rest of my life. But the thing is, I don't wanna lose you because you're my everything."

I sniffed and leaned my head on my chest. "Losing you is my biggest fear."

"It's mine too."

"Promise me that this will never happen again?" I asked softly.

"I promise." Hayes kissed my head and hugged me tight.

"I love you." I said, kissing him softly.

••••••••••
Authors note:
Short but cute!! Ahh guys I'm so close to 10k thanks sooo much