Babysitter

*Ashley's POV*

I knocked on the door nervously. This is my first babysitting job. Ever. The door opened. A women with brown hair and bright white teeth smiled.

"You must be Ashley! I'm Elizabeth Grier." She said, with a little blonde girl hiding behind her.

"Nice to meet you!" I smiled. "Who's this cutie?"

"Skylynn!" The little girl giggled and hid behind her mom.

"I'm gonna get going to a sport meeting. I'll be back at 10. Thank you so much for watching Skylynn." Elizabeth grabbed her bag.

"You're so welcome."

I closed the door and kneeled next to Skylynn. "What do you want to play?"

"Horsies!" Skylynn yelled and ran upstairs. I followed. She led me to her room and took out a bunch of horse dolls. I sat down and played with her for a while.

A shirtless boy walked into the room.

"Hey Sky," he said and then looked at me. "Hey, who are you?"

"Ashley."

"I'm Hayes."

I smiled and kept playing with Skylynn, not knowing what to say next. Later, I tucked Skylynn to sleep and heard a knock on the door. I turned around, it was Hayes.

"She's a cutie, right?"

"Yeah." I said.

"So are you." Hayes said. I blushed. I turned off the light and went downstairs to watch TV, Hayes followed me and sat next to me.

"So how old are you?" He asked.

"14."

"Me too." He said.

We watched TV silently for a little while.

"Um, Ashley, I feel awkward saying this because we barely know each other, but um, would you like to go on a date on Friday?" Hayes blushed a little.

"Oh..." I blushed too. "Sure."

"Cool. You're so beautiful, Ashley. Did you know that?" Hayes said, locking his light blue eyes with mine.

"I wasn't fully aware of it."

I felt an unfamiliar pair of lips softly collide with mine.

I have him a huge smile, and he put his arm around me. I just got myself a cute date for Friday :)