Basketball Game

*Kaylee's POV*

As I got in the car, I watched my neighbor Hayes play outside with his sister Sky. They were so cute. I've liked Hayes for a long time, but I never really get to talk to him. He's so busy with Vine and football.

When I got to my school for my basketball game, I huddled with my team and got ready to play. I looked out at the crowd.

And saw Hayes sliding into a seat on the bleachers.

Oh my god.

I have to play really well or else I'll look like a fool. There's so much pressure on me now. I played well so dad, dribbling the ball down the court . All of the sudden, everything started to fall into place. I was right near the hoop, and one of my teammates passed the ball to me. I got ready and shot the ball as it swished into the basket. I cheered, and so did my team. I looked out at the crowd.

"Go Kaylee!!!" Hayes yelled. I blushed and smiled as I have him a thumbs up. Did that just really happen? The rest of the game I played really well. I scored another basket. And Hayes cheered for me again.

After the game, I went to find my parents when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey Kaylee." Hayes said.

"Oh hey Hayes." I gave him a smile.

"You played amazing today." Hayes blushed a little.

"Aw thank you!"

"I was, uh, wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me or something tomorrow." Hayes stuttered nervously,

My face flushed red. "That'd be great!"

Hayes kissed me on the cheek. "Cool, text me later. See you tomorrow."

As he walked away and bit my lip and smiled. I wanted to scream of joy but I had to hold it in. I've been waiting for this to happen for so long!