San Diego

Pt 1
I sat in the car nervously as I was on my way to Hayes's house. He texted me that he had to tell me something and he wanted me to come over. I tapped my foot and breathed slowly. Hayes and I have been dating for a little over a year now. Would if the important thing he wanted to tell me was that he wanted to break up with me? I don't know what I would do with myself if that happened. The car pulled into Hayes's driveway and I hopped out of the car saying bye to my mom. I slowly walked to the door and rang the doorbell. I heard Hayes yell that he'll open the door. The door opened.
"Hey babe." Hayes smiled and gave me a hug.
"Hey. So, uh, what's going on?"
"What do you mean?"
"Oh you said that you wanted to tell me something important."
"Oh yeah! How could I forget. C'mon lets go upstairs." Hayes grabbed my hand as we went upstairs. He felt my hand shake a bit and looked at me.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't know what you need to tell me. Kinda nervous." I laughed nervously.
Hayes and I sat on his bed.
"Okay, so...how would you like to come to Magcon San Diego with me?" Hayes said looking into my eyes.
I glowed. "W-wow...um...I'd love to."
"Really? That's great. I was hoping you'd say that. Magcon's so fun. And we can go to the beach and spend some quality time together." He winked.
I bit my lip and smiled. "Can't wait."
I leaned toward Hayes and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer.
The door opened. It was Nash.
"Hey guys I was_oh, sorry to interrupt your little moment." Nash said smirking.
Hayes and I pulled away. I turned a bit red.
"Nash have you ever thought about knocking?" Hayes groaned.
"Or nah." Nash whispered.
"Nash please leave."
"So, are you joining us at San Diego?" Nash said to me.
"Yeah, totally. I'm so excited."
"Cool. It's gonna be awesome." Nash said.
Hayes smiled. "It is, bro. But can you leave now. Y/n just got here."
"Okay I'll leave you two love birds alone." Nash said and left.
"Oh, Nash." Hayes sighed. "He never knocks."
I laughed. "Yeah, he kinda came at the wrong moment."
Hayes laughed. "It's better than my mom walking into my room during that. Anyways...magcon is next week...you ready?"

Pt 2
As we sat in the taxi van in San Diego passing by tall and long palm trees, Nash and Cameron were making crazy vines in the back row.
"Zayummm you gotta palm tree, or nah?" Nash said to the phone.
"Nash what're you doing?" Hayes turned around.
"Making a vine."
"No, don't say that in your vine."
"Dude don't tell me what to do for my vine. It's good, right Cam?" Nash said.
Cameron made a fake smile. "Uh yeah. How about we make a vine about something else like when we're at the beach later or something?"
Nash turned off his phone and laughed. "Fine."
After checking in the hotel, the whole magcon crew headed to the beach. The sand was hot and the air was dry. We picked out a spot to put our stuff down. Right away, about 5 of the boys ran into the water.
"C'mon, y/n let's go!" Hayes said grabbing my hand.
"I can't just go into the ocean with my coverup on" I laughed. I took off my coverup and started walking toward the ocean. I felt like Hayes kept looking at me.
"Damn you look beautiful." He said and he pulled me in toward him.
I smiled and laughed. We were about to kiss when suddenly Nash and Cameron shoved us into the water and screamed "do it for the vine!"
"Guys, what the hell!" Hayes yelled, soaking wet in the ocean. He helped me up. I was laughing so hard.
"Well y/n thinks it was funny." Cameron said pointing to me.
"Yeah but I don't." Hayes said, toughening up.
"Ooh Hayes is gonna break out of his cage any moment." Nash laughed.
"Seriously don't do that ever again."
"It was just a joke." Cameron laughed.
Hayes rolled his eyes and took my hand as we went deeper into the water.
The rest of the day was awesome. We all took crazy pictures, fooled around, played volleyball, and me and Mahogany spent about half an hour trying to tan. It was the perfect day and the perfect weather.

Pt 3
The next day, I waited with the magcon family before magcon. I was nervous. I get so much hate from fans for dating Hayes. I didn't want anything bad to happen.
The VIP hour began as over a hundred girls poured into the room. Hayes took me toward his picture spot and told me that I'm gonna take pictures with fans and him. I was shaking a bit. I hoped that the fans would be nice to me.
The first set of fans came over. One girl ran up to me and hugged me.
"You're so gorgeous oh my god I'm so happy I'm meeting you."
I smiled. "I'm so happy to meet you too." We all smiled for the picture and the fans moved on to the next section.
A group of 4 girls walked over to our section and glared at me.
I smiled anyways.
They walked past me and surrounded and hugged Hayes. We were about to take the group picture when one girl stopped.
"Um, do you mind getting out of the picture? I want to take a picture with someone actually from magcon."
The girl was talking to me.
I was speechless.
I backed up and watched the girls take a picture with Hayes. That was so rude. For the next few dozen pictures and groups, I wasn't in any of them.
I pulled Hayes aside and whispered, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. For a while."
"Why what's wrong?"
"Don't you notice? All of the fans hate me. They're glaring at me and don't want anything to do with me. I shouldn't even be here." I felt tears filling up in my eyes.
"Aw baby don't say that." Hayes pulled me in for a hug. I pulled away.
"And the thing is, you never stood up for me. You just hugged them and smiled for the camera, while I stood on the side like a fricken idiot for the past 45 minutes." I whispered harshly.
"I didn't want to hurt the fan's feelings."
"Well my feeling's are hurt! So I guess your fans are more important than me? Hayes, we've been dating for over a year. How can you totally ignore me like that." I felt a tear roll down my cheek.
"Y/n, please. There's only 15 min left."
"So? If for some strange reason tho need me, I'll be at the hotel." I turned around and left.

Pt 4
Later that evening, I heard my hotel room door knock. I've been sitting in my room for the past six hours, eating room service and watching TV.
"The door's open." I mumbled.
The door opened. It was Hayes.
"Babe, you okay? " Hayes sat next to me.
"Not really."
"Aw," hayes pulled me in for a hug.
I leaned my head on my shoulder as he stroked through my hair.
"All the fans hate me.." I said quietly.
"Don't say that."
"But they all do."
"Well the first fan was nice."
I looked up at Hayes. "Well that was it."
"Look, I'm so sorry for all that happened today. I should've said something to the fans or I should've been aware that this was going to happen. I'm sorry." Hayes kissed my head.
"Its okay, Hayes. I'll just stay in my room tomorrow during magcon so nothing bad will happen again."
"No, you're coming with me."
"What?"
"I said that you're coming with me to magcon. I'm not gonna let you sit here all day tomorrow. We're gonna have fun, trust me. It'll be okay." Hayes said playing with my hair.
I smiled to myself and looked up to my amazing boyfriend, who's gonna be here for me no matter what and love me even with all the hate I'm getting.

The end

That was soooo long omg but I hoped you enjoyed :)
Xoxo,
_hayesfordays