End of magcon

*Kristan's POV*

"Hayes, what is going on?" I asked suddenly. I saw #magconfamilyforever trending on twitter. Everyone's going crazy and people are supposedly leaving magcon.

"I didn't tell you?" My boyfriend Hayes said. I shook my head no. I'm really confused right now.

"Everyone's freaking out right now. What the hell is going on with magcon?" I asked.

"Well...uh. Nash, Carter, Cam and I are leaving." Hayes said looking down.

I was shocked. "What, why?"

"We feel like it's holding us back from opportunities. So my dad and a few other guys created a management company for us."

"That's exciting for you!"

"I guess." Hayes started to tear up.

"Babe are you okay?" I cuddled next to him. He shook his head no.

"It's so hard leaving magcon. L-like leaving all my friends. Actually, leaving my brothers. And sister. And the fans are so upset. I wish I could stay." Hayes said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Aww. I'm sorry. But at least you get more opportunities now." I said, comforting him.

Hayes shrugged. "Yeah I guess that's cool."

"Are you going to miss magcon?" I asked softly.

Hayes let out a tear. "Y-yes."

I kissed him softly on the lips. "Everything's going to be okay. You're going to have so much fun with new opportunities now. And you'll still be able to hang out with your magcon family."

"I love you so much Kristan."

"I love you too."

"Having you here beside me makes me feel so much better." Hayes pulled me closer to him. "Thanks for being here."

"Anytime, Hayes."