2 years

*Abbie's POV*

The sunlight glistened through my light silk curtains and woke me up. I rolled over to see what time it is and it said 9:00. I guess that's not too early. I pulled my blanket off and something fell off my bed. It was a box. I lifted it up and set it on my bed. Inside was a cute floral dress and a note.

"Dear Abbie,
This will look cute on you. Put it on and meet me outside your house at 12 :)
-H"

I smiled and took out the dress. Today is my two year anniversary with my boyfriend Hayes. I made him a scrapbook of all our memories. I wonder what he has planned for us.

At 12, I threw on the dress and curled my hair. I put on my gold sandals and went outside to find Hayes standing there with his bike and my vintage bike.

"Hey babe!" I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders for a hug.

"Happy 2 year anniversary," he whispered in my ear. I got goosebumps and laughed. Hayes softly kissed my lips.

"I gotcha a gift." I smirked. I took out the scrapbook and handed it to him. Hayes flipped through the pages and I saw a huge smile form on his face.

Hayes wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you so much. Thank you."

"I love you too." I kissed him passionately for a few minutes and then we hopped onto the bikes.

"You're probably wondering what I have planned but it's a surprise. Follow me." Hayes pedaled as I followed behind him. He stopped in front of a bench near the lake with flowers surrounding it and a basket on the bench.

"Welcome to ristorante di Grier." Hayes said proudly as he sat down and took out sandwiches.

"You're so freaking adorable." I said as I tapped his nose. After talking and eating the sandwiches, Hayes took a little box out of the basket.

"I got something else for you." He handed me the box.

I opened it slowly and inside was a silver necklace with a small heart that said A+H. I looked up with teary eyes.

"It's beautiful, Hayes. I love you so much."

"I, love, you, too." Hayes said in between kisses.