Actions Speak Louder Than Words

*Kaylas's POV*

"I can't freaking believe you, Hayes! You can't just go off and make out with some random girl when we're dating!" I screamed at my boyfriend Hayes.

"I was drunk! I wasn't thinking!" Hayes yelled back.

"Still, you shouldn't be kissing another girl when you have a girlfriend!"

"Kayla, it didn't mean anything! The kiss didn't mean anything!" Hayes yelled.

"How do I know you're not lying to me?!" I yelled. "You're the type of guy that can easily lie. You're the type of guy that doesn't care about our relationship or even me!"

Hayes's hand collided with my face.

"Don't say that to me!"

I fell to the floor and crumbled up into a ball. My face stung so much. I held my cheek and winced. I started to cry.

"Babe I'm so sorry..." Hayes said.

"Get out of here! Never talk to me again!" I cried.

Hayes lifted me up. "Kayla. First of all,
I was drunk. Second, the girl kissed me first. And third, I love you so so much and that kiss meant nothing to me. At all. And fourth, I didn't mean to hit you I feel horrible."

I cried hard into Hayes shoulder and he kissed my cheek.

"How can you do this..."

"Babe I'm so sorry."

I took a deep breath. "I need some time alone to think please."

"That's fine. I love you, Kayla." Hayes said as he kissed me softly. I nodded as he left the room and slammed the door shut.