Meet and Greet

*Maddie's POV*

"I can't believe we're about to meet the boys from 26 mgmt!" My friend Annie squealed. I nodded happily as we waited on line. It's was almost our turn to meet them. We've been waiting all day on line.

It was finally our turn. The first person we're meeting was Hayes Grier. He was really cute. I think he's around my age.

Hayes locked eyes with me. "Hi, beautiful."

"Hi!"

I went next to him to take a picture and I felt him pull me close to him. We took a few pictures. One with just us smiling, one candid, and one of Hayes kissing me on the cheek. Usually the fans ask them to kiss them on the cheek, but Hayes just voluntarily did it.
I blushed a little.

"It was so nice meeting you." I smiled. I started to walk away when I felt someone grab my wrist and spin me around.

"Wait." Hayes said. "What's your number?"

I wanted to scream with excitement. "My number?"

"Yeah, you're so beautiful and seem so cool. We should hang out." Hayes said with a smile.

"That would be great." I smiled back and added my number into his phone. My fingers were kind of shaking as I typed in my number.

"Thanks. What's your name?"

"Maddie."

"Nice to meet you, Maddie. I'll text you later, okay?" Hayes kissed me on the cheek.

I blushed. "Yeah."

This day couldn't get any better.